Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

John Wayne hits 30M views on youtube

ArtGagaPop

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
1 hour ago, ND4 said:

it would probably help is she changed the terrible photo on the thumbnail 

Omg, speak on it :grr: I've been saying this since the video dropped.... The thumbnail is so ugly, like wtf you can barely see what's going on :toofunny: There are much better thumbnail-worthy shots!

lady-gaga-john-wayne-vid-2017-billboard-serial_pictures-lady_gaga-john_wayne.jpggaga2-1.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0,15,1000,54

DVldHleWkAAKH5S.jpg:large

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop
30 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Omg, speak on it :grr: I've been saying this since the video dropped.... The thumbnail is so ugly, like wtf you can barely see what's going on :toofunny: There are much better thumbnail-worthy shots!

lady-gaga-john-wayne-vid-2017-billboard-serial_pictures-lady_gaga-john_wayne.jpggaga2-1.jpg.750x400_q85_box-0,15,1000,54

DVldHleWkAAKH5S.jpg:large

I really like the 2nd and 4th you posted, they are clear, you can clearly see her face and the shoots look intressting. 

Her team should really focus more on the thumbails, they are tragic more then half of the time. Tbh i don't even think the choice one, they just let youtube generate one and thrn stick the vevo logo onto it. She could easily generate a few more views if her thumbnails were more intressting :saladga:

Lona Delery

"achievement"

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

FATCAT

Okay but it's a video for a non-single. Like, ya'll can't expect the world haha

Besides, it was an Apple Music exclusive for a day. That's gonna stunt it with even the fans. 

Purr more, hiss less.

GypsyBabe

Great feat for the emerging artist xoxo, Joanne on her first record. :diane:

⚯͛

PunkTheFunk

If you convert that to Canadian dollars that's 38.6 million views :applause:

Archived