💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga change her appearance to be less noticed?

Gohan

Did Gaga change her appearance to be less noticed by people?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Did Gaga change her appearance to be less noticed by people?

Featured Posts

Gohan

I just thought about this... What if Gaga changed her appearance so that she can go incognito everywhere? (even tho paparazzi still catch her :selena: I still don't think it's that frequent like in past years). 

What do you guys think?

Spoiler

Inspired by everybody's poker face at her in her Insta Story

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

She’s stated before that she would go out in public all the time incognito. Just wearing brown wigs and normal clothes, and people wouldn’t know. 

vinster13
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

She’s stated before that she would go out in public all the time incognito. Just wearing brown wigs and normal clothes, and people wouldn’t know. 

the true Hannah Montana of my generation

KyliesChild

i don't think armadillo heels are the ideal type of shoes for marching but i guess it is just me 

-

she has chronic pain (such as fibromyalgia etc.) so cosmetic procedures such as fillers are not likely just a preference of hers anymore. she just wants to be as comfortable as possible to do what she loves but it's still clear that she is still passionate about fashion 

ryanripley

i mean... she's there to march, not promote herself so she's not going to be glammed up and she knows she's a celeb so wearing glasses and a hat were intentional

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Gohan
1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

i don't think armadillo heels are the ideal type of shoes for marching but i guess it is just me 

Queen of being extra

tenor.gif?itemid=7523066

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

PerfectIllusion

Do you mean

-her constant style changes 2009-2014

-her "toned down" looks since 2015

-or her face modifications

???? Im confused

Yes. I could see why in her recent story since the attention is focused on the protest rather than herself. :trollga:

Oriane

Yes and no. Part of it was practical and would allow her to go incognito, at least for a while, but it was not the main reason for her looks.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived