💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Madonna VS Gaga SUPERBOWL PERFORMANCE

HighlandHeart

Featured Posts

HighlandHeart

Disclaimer: This is not a Madonna hate thread. I love Madonna. I'M JUST QUESTIONING HER DECISIONS.

Gaga: “God Bless America” with fibromyalgia I’ll still jump the stadium

Madonna: Ha, no. Men can carry me on my golden throne.

Gaga: Gay men dancing in the spirit of equality

Madonna: Gladiators pulling her for almost half the show ebrodiered by gold flags

Gaga: Inclusion with the crowd, hugging people, making Texas feel good.

Madonna: “Vogue” began and even through the gold flags vanished, of course she had to be draped ina long gold cape.

The halftime show was broadcast on NBC. It began as a procession to the stage, with men dressed as gladiators pulling a large structure hidden from view by large gold-colored flags.

As "Vogue" began the flags were removed, revealing Madonna in a long, gold-colored cape and an ancient-Egyptian headdress seated on a large throne.

.Madonna: She and her dancers moved towards the standsbut barely engasged with them if only to show off how ‘untouchable’ she is

Gaga: Showed vulnerability with ‘Million Reasons’

Madonna:  Slacklining performer Andy Lewis accompanied the singer, who danced on a tall pedestal. Madonna pretended to shoot Lewis and moved to the other end of the stage, where LMFAO sang "Party Rock Anthem" in a segue from "Music". They and Madonna danced to "Sexy and I Know It". Just ridiculous. Encouraging power through violence

Gaga: On the other hand, sang ‘Born this way’ and encouraged tolerance and equality

Madonna: Ended with a group of female dancers in cheerleading uniforms joining Madonna onstage for "Give Me All Your Luvin'". Perpetuating the objectification of women.

Gaga: Blasted Bad Romance, and made the whole performance about inclusion

Madonna:  Nicki Minaj and M.I.A. joined her onstage, dressed in Egyptian-style clothing, and they danced as cheerleaders with pom-poms. This just needs no explanation. It speaks for itself.

Gaga: Simple Versace and makeup.

Madonna: During the song they stood on separate, elevated platforms, where Minaj and M.I.A. performed their respective verses. CeeLo Green came onstage with a marching band at the end of the song, and he and Madonna performed portions of "Open Your Heart" and "Express Yourself". "Like a Prayer" opened to a darkened stadium, with small specks of light visible, and a large choir dressed in black joined Madonna onstage. She reached the top of the bleachers and sang the final line before being pulled beneath the stage, surrounded by smoke.

Gaga: “SUPERBOWL FIFTY ONE” (Drops mic) and flies in the air catching a football.

Come on, people. Who is more humble?

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blond

The one who invented the other

giphy.gif

Spoiler

PS: Joke,don't ban me Haroon :selena:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

LadyLuca

I really liked both shows. 

I think Lady Gaga and Katy Perry did the best shows of all time. (I even think Katys was better, but I give Gaga credit because she sang live)

Madonna slayed too. I mean. afterall its the biggest performance for many artists. Gaga even said something like this in 5feet2 :“ now we did everything. it does not get higher than this“

Thomas P

This is really not needed 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

rumours
3 minutes ago, benKo said:

GettyImages-633954474.jpg

:trollga:

Gaga used a throne made out of humans instead. :trollga:

Therefore, she is being more environmentally friendly than Madonna who wants to pollute the world with her golden thrones. :trollga:

We stan an environmental qween 

Cq8GtRXWgAA8NqQ.jpg

KyliesChild

idk how someone can write all of this and think "yup, i should post this publically". 

HighlandHeart
4 minutes ago, benKo said:

GettyImages-633954474.jpg

:trollga:

If you're versed in theatre this is a very common move for performance artists. Gaga is being SUPPORTED, not honooured on a cringey golden throne. What? Madonna can't walk?

If you don't have shadows you're not standing in the light.

Lucas

Gaga's one was the best. Madonna could do so much better, she lacked a bit of the theatricality that she usually has on her tours

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived