Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Build #LG6 using other ppl's songs!

dit

Featured Posts

Hey! So I am bored and thot maybe we can have fun! Build an entirely new Gaga era using other artists songs as singles. 

(Plz this is only for fun. We are not saying that this is the exact sound we want Gaga to take but we are just imagining Gaga singing what we consider great songs. I know she may never even do the music that we are suggesting just please for goodness sakes let ppl have fun. Thank you! :heart: )

Album title:

GAGA

Singles: 

1. Kylie Minogue - "Can't Get You Outta My Head"

2. Gorillaz - "Feel Good Inc."

3. Nelly Furtado - "Maneater"

4. Gorillaz - "Dare"

5. Evanescence - "My Immortal" 

Explanation for why I chose these songs: 

"Can't Get You Outta My Head" is such a strong and classic pop song and right up Gaga's ally. It is very slick and it would probably still work today especially in Europe.

"Feel Good Inc." is also one of those timeless songs. Actually now more then ever it would smash. It sounds like something maybe Twenty One Pilots would release. Ahead of it's time.

"Maneater" is a very strong pop song too. Especially the extended mix version. It still sounds pretty fresh. I don't think it would succeed in today's market but Gaga would slay it.

"Dare" is also a great song by Gorillaz and would round up the era very well. I was thinking of putting their song "Clint Eastwood" but it has a lot of rap and idk if Gaga would do that again after Jewels N Drugs :stalkga: 

"My Immortal" by evanescence is literally one of the BEST ballads of all time. I was sort of debating on whether Gaga should end this "GAGA" self titled era with a ballad but I think a ballad to end the era is perfect actually. I was debating on picking My immortal and also another Evanescence song called "Everybody's Fool". It;s so good too but I ultimately picked what could possible make a great smash hit song evne in today's market. Gaga's vocals would also REALLY slay this song so so so much :giveup: 

Please listen to the songs I picked! Thank you so much and make your own list using the same format if you want! thanks! let's have some fun! :hug::heart: 

Red Velvet

Album: Dirty Dancer

Genre: Pop, Jazz, Dance

Singles:

1. Believe (Rough cut, little use of autotune)

2. Fighter

3. Hurt

4. Toxic (ft. Britney)

5. I Will Always Love You

Visuals:

Bjork visuals but more cleaner and less CGI

Choreography:

Believe: Telephone's choregoraphy

Fighter: Dirrty's choreo

Toxic: Slave 4 U's choreo

Awards:

Grammys: (Record of the Year, Best Music Video, Pop Solo Performance)

VMAS: (Best Choreography, Best Art Direction, Best Collaboration (Toxic), Video of the Year, Best Female Video and Best Special Effects)

Oscars (ASIB is nominated within this era): (Best Original Song and Best Actress)

Certifications:

Believe: 4x Platinum (7,000,000 worldwide)

Figher: 2x Platinum (3,500,578 worldwide)

Toxic: 5x platinum (10,000,000 worldwide)

Hurt: 1x platinum (2,400,000 worldwide)

IWALY: 2x platinum (3,100,000 worldwide)

The album: 10x platinum (13,000,000 worldwide)

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Biggest Bitch

Album: Friday

1st single: Friday (Rebecca Black song)

2nd single: Friday feat. Tony Bennett

3rd single: Saturday ( I'm kidding it's still ****ing Friday) piano version

Certification: 80x platinum 

Bloodyjack

I'm so bored of these LG6 hobbies. We all know full well it won't sound anything like we expect. Hell before Joanne came out y'all were all talking about it being dark Disco. I mean I can't get you out of my head for a gaga album:ladyhaha::what::selena:

Track 1:

a trendy pop song with slight hint of hip-hop sound. Energetic, gives a care free vibe.

track 2:

an EDM boo for the Gheys

track 3:

a sexy bop for the teens and straights

track 4:

rap collaboration on a ballad. So it will get streams and Gaga can happily perform the solo version live

track 5:

a song with Kanye with avant- grade video

track 6:

a bop with song urban x EDM references

if i could add some Gaga songs in between, something that sounds like sexxx dreams can be added between famous and Touch it. The album will end with The Cure

1 hour ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm so bored of these LG6 hobbies. We all know full well it won't sound anything like we expect. Hell before Joanne came out y'all were all talking about it being dark Disco. I mean I can't get you out of my head for a gaga album:ladyhaha::what::selena:

Why are you being pretentious and smug? :oprah: Cant Get You Outta My Head is a great pop song and Gaga has sung pure synth pop tracks before that speak of a similar subject matter. No need to bash what is often times considered a pop gem. If you dont like it that's one thing but to poke fun at me considering such a song is off. Additionally I wrote at the top of the thread to please be polite enough to refrain from posting such comments as the one you posted. Furthermore if these LG6 threads bore you so much or you hate them to that extent you did not need to enter a thread clearly made about LG6. I mean the title gave you a massive hint did it not? :poot: Finally, in the OP i mentioned that this is not about what we assume LG6 will sound like. It's just a thread for some fans who want to build their own vision or idea of LG6. If you are so above all of that then good for you? :awkney:

Bloodyjack
34 minutes ago, dit said:

Why are you being pretentious and smug? :oprah: Cant Get You Outta My Head is a great pop song and Gaga has sung pure synth pop tracks before that speak of a similar subject matter. No need to bash what is often times considered a pop gem. If you dont like it that's one thing but to poke fun at me considering such a song is off. Additionally I wrote at the top of the thread to please be polite enough to refrain from posting such comments as the one you posted. Furthermore if these LG6 threads bore you so much or you hate them to that extent you did not need to enter a thread clearly made about LG6. I mean the title gave you a massive hint did it not? :poot: Finally, in the OP i mentioned that this is not about what we assume LG6 will sound like. It's just a thread for some fans who want to build their own vision or idea of LG6. If you are so above all of that then good for you? :awkney:

Wow that's a very big conclusion that you came to in a very short space of time:what:so just off one comment you've figured out that I'm prentious, smug and think I'm above you:trollga:. If the mood changes that quickly I'm surprised any can enjoy your threads. GGD is a forum for people to spread thier personal opinions and ideas. You love the song that's your opinion, I don't and that's mine. I'll leave you to it

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

GGD is a forum for people to spread thier personal opinions and ideas.

2 hours ago, Bloodyjack said:

I'm so bored of these LG6 hobbies. We all know full well it won't sound anything like we expect. 

giphy.gif

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

1. Sia - Chandelier 

2. Beyonce - Formation

3. Camila - Havana

4. Adele - Hello

5. Rihanna - Love On The Brain

6. Ariana - Touch It

7. Katy - Dark Horse

I made an EP instead. :sweat:

23 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Wow that's a very big conclusion that you came to in a very short space of time:what:so just off one comment you've figured out that I'm prentious, smug and think I'm above you:trollga:. If the mood changes that quickly I'm surprised any can enjoy your threads. GGD is a forum for people to spread thier personal opinions and ideas. You love the song that's your opinion, I don't and that's mine. I'll leave you to it

You are more than welcome to share an opinion but what i dont appreciate is you mocking someone's taste/song choice, complaining about the content of the thread and proclaiming to be bored of such topics all while using a very pretentious tone. :trollga: Just own it and get it over with please and thanks.

Bloodyjack
24 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

giphy.gif

Spreading an opinion is one thing but creating an album is another. And the idea is just too specific. Lady Gaga is lady Gaga, Sheis not only the most unpredictable pop star but also the most unique her music don't sound like other people's y'all should have figured that out by now

Bloodyjack
2 minutes ago, dit said:

You are more than welcome to share an opinion but what i dont appreciate is you mocking someone's taste/song choice, complaining about the content of the thread and proclaiming to be bored of such topics all while using a very pretentious tone. :trollga: Just own it and get it over with please and thanks.

Henny I'm typing, you can't hear my tone but if you could I'm sure it would sound soothing And down to earth lool:ladyhaha: I wish you a wonderful life and an even better death when the moment approaches many thanks

2 minutes ago, Bloodyjack said:

Henny I'm typing, you can't hear my tone but if you could I'm sure it would sound soothing And down to earth lool:ladyhaha: I wish you a wonderful life and an even better death when the moment approaches many thanks

You do realize that "tone" isnt only vocally transmitted right? Tone is also present in writing.

But thank you and I wish you the same.:giggle: 

Bloodyjack
3 minutes ago, dit said:

You do realize that "tone" isnt only vocally transmitted right? Tone is also present in writing.

But thank you and I wish you the same.:giggle: 

:tongue:😂🤗

Archived