💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Insiders we trust?

dit

Featured Posts

I personally do not trust ANY insiders but out of all the ones I've seen ppl post on GGD and other Gaga fan pages I am more inclined to only trust a TINY bit gagaiamwhoiam & Debra.

Why? Both posted realistic sounding scenarios THOUGH I STILL think it is all fabricated to make them sound like the "sane insiders" or whatever 

Perfume

I was going to say Gaga herself but not even she is correct about stuff she says sometimes

an angel held me like a child

Just now, Sassy McSass said:

None.

Honestly same. I just want to make discussion because I am so bored :chica::chica::chica:

Sassy McSass
1 minute ago, dit said:

Honestly same. I just want to make discussion because I am so bored :chica::chica::chica:

I’m sorry if I came across as rude, I’m just so tired of the “my friend’s friend said...” and “music truthteller” (oh god why). :toofunny:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

1 minute ago, Sassy McSass said:

I’m sorry if I came across as rude, I’m just so tired of the “my friend’s friend said...” and “music truthteller” (oh god why). :toofunny:

omg no no you did not come off rude at all! Trust me! I just commented to re assert that I do not believe in insiders either so that no one drags in general :cryga: love u :heart: 

River

271dhm.jpg

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RAMROD

Insiders and trust should never put in the same sentence sksksksks

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Green Detox

We don't trust insiders and insiders don't trust we. We'll be the fanbase exposing their cancelledT lies.

ilgkp

remark060

he deleted his tweets but all were true. He predicted taylor swift single, JT super bowl, Jay-z and Beyonce joint album and many more

Hi (sorry for my bad english)

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, ilgkp said:

remark060

he deleted his tweets but all were true. He predicted taylor swift single, JT super bowl, Jay-z and Beyonce joint album and many more

Nnnnn remark :chica: Pre LG5 vibes :chica:

QueenGermanotta

Here is a third insider who claims to know similar informations

Archived