Gagnetti

Featured Posts

shame

Someone saw my comment about the watermarks :whitney:

She looks fierce af, slay mawma

angels forever, forever angels

• Gagnetti changed the title to New LG Photos by Hannah Khymych Leaked
BeyerJ

The look for The Grammys this year really was fantastic. One of my favorite Gaga looks of all time :giveup:

Gagnetti
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Who is this Hannah person?

The photographer of this amazing shoot :heart:

Mirages

Its cute to see these behind the scenes photos, I love them, but I feel like its been such a long time since she worked with a real talented photographer for a proper photoshoot and I miss that.:kara:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

imnotyourbabe10

Really fell for those Frankenstiened rumors with that glam Bride of Frankenstein-esque hair a few months back.

My bad :icega:

Gagnetti
34 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Its cute to see these behind the scenes photos, I love them, but I feel like its been such a long time since she worked with a real talented photographer for a proper photoshoot and I miss that.:kara:

I understand you. I kinda miss a shoot with a great scenario with good lighting/shading, retouching and other effects... But these looks stunning just for her looks :firega: She looks amazing!

• Gagnetti changed the title to New Gaga Grammy Pics by Khymych Leaked
3 hours ago, Mirages said:

I agree. Hopefully LG6 is a return to form for everything. 

Gagnetti
38 minutes ago, Doot said:

I agree. Hopefully LG6 is a return to form for everything. 

If she keeps these looks and have a great team behind to deliver amazing visuals with crazy effects, it would be amazing for sure! :queenga: I know it looks like it's been an eternity (for sure) for a new release, but it probably means it's gonna be epic! So let's wait for the slayage! :firega:

Archived