💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do People think 'Scheiße' is 'Scheibe'?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

I've seen a lot of people in the fanbase be very adamant that Scheiße/Scheisse is spelled with a B

I don't get it, it seems more than that the 'ß' looking like a 'B', did Gaga spell it that way or something bc I've seen some people be very passionate about spelling it that way

I just need answers, this has been plaguing my every waking thought for 27 years, please help

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga

oh scheiße i spelled it wrong in the thread of me asking why people spell it wrong

Kl5jVvP.gif

Blond
1 minute ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

oh scheiße i spelled it wrong in the thread of me asking why people spell it wrong

Kl5jVvP.gif

giphy.gif

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

BeIIadonna

:icega: Maybe because there's no key for ß and looks like a B :selena: Tbh I spelled it wrong all the time before :poot: 

TheRoof
2 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Kl5jVvP.gif

or maybe because some of us can't write that letter in the computer :poot:

Kl5jVvP.gif

PartySick

Fanatical laziness of not wanting to hold down the "s" on a phone, remember the alt-code, or copy+paste the "ß" so people use "B" in place of it and, naturally, the "B" becomes lowercase with people who don't care enough :grr:

🖤

bionic

I think most people acknowledge that ß and B aren't the same, but they're close enough on keyboards that don't have the shortcuts

buy bionic

Mythos

Cause other languages don't have ß? And it looks kinda like a B, for german speaking people it's clear "scharfes S", but i don't think it's surprising people from other countries don't get it :).

Yo GagaGaga

Also, I get that if you want to spell it like that bc it looks like the symbol, that's fine I get that

but I'm talking about the people who get mad if you spell it like 'Scheisse'

Like I've seen people say 'mc'scuse you, its not Scheisse, its Scheibe, get it right fatty'

its not a direct quote, its how it feels when I see someone say that

Contrapoints

I'm not sure if this is related to the topic at hand and I'm slightly tipsy, but all I know is that Scheisse is a German swear word and Hilter was German so I googled Hilter shït gaga and this came up halleloooo

7 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

Also, I get that if you want to spell it like that bc it looks like the symbol, that's fine I get that

but I'm talking about the people who get mad if you spell it like 'Scheisse'

Like I've seen people say 'mc'scuse you, its not Scheisse, its Scheibe, get it right fatty'

its not a direct quote, its how it feels when I see someone say that

Scheisse is fine, honey :hor:

Scheiße or Scheisse, not Scheibe or ScheiBe or Sheiza :what: *it‘s versace not versaceeeeee*

Haroon

I think it's so it looks as close to the actual word as it can be if you haven't got the shortcut for it or the keyboard and stuff :laughga:

Enigma

Well tbh it’s annoying when people scream at you because you wrote ScheiBe... like ok Deborah you ain’t special for knowing your German alphabet :saladga:

Yo GagaGaga
Just now, Enigma said:

Well tbh it’s annoying when people scream at you because you wrote ScheiBe... like ok Deborah you ain’t special for knowing your German alphabet :saladga:

I almost feel like this is targeted at me somehow

VPMeUal.gif

Yo GagaGaga

btw this was what I was talking about, not everyone who spells it with a 'B'

gZ9HRpU.png

MiEpa3M.png

w3LcGXW.png

Archived