Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Born This Way Appreciation

Blond

Featured Posts

Blond

The Gaga's most beautiful album to date.With epic music and crazyingly-inspiring lyrics.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQemLJCnMwAzEshAImwKwe

Love,Passion,Art and Private life all in one.The album which combines rock,pop,opera +more genres into one place.

Album is like a place we just go to rest and love ourselves.Be brave :hug:

giphy.gif

Album that has helped numerous amount of people,all different,but together listening to magic... :wub:

Personally,it helped me survived and helped me realized how really beautiful i am.

This is the album that emotionally hits us and gives us chills.Harmony to ears

giphy.gif

Let's not forget music videos that left us all impressed and amazed.

giphy.gif

The ALBUM of the decade. :unicorn:

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

shame

The album that made me realize the importance of embracing the darkest parts of myself

RhQPcVM.gif

The power of human connection and escape from reality

lA8GsVZ.gif

And the significance of cherishing the one final and glorious thing we call life

HX2IHaB.gif

angels forever, forever angels

BeIIadonna

Truly her best album in the sense of meaning and music videos :firega: You & I is so cool :hor: And The Edge's meaning behind it is brilliant but also sad considering who it was about :omg: 

Smother Em Eh

Oh and the Album Art was :pray:

It was just something else and so original 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Bloodyjack

It's a rule in my house don't speak about born this way lool cause I'll get too nastalgic and emotional:selena:. It's not my favourite but close too. It's one of the few albums I can listen to from start to finish without missing a track if I'm on a long drive to Glastonbury or Nottingham I'll just lay down in the back of my car rocking out to highway unicorn. I want to go to that damn ball:saladga::wtfga::laughga:

Salvador Sequea

BORN THIS WAY IS MY JAM!

The first era I ever experienced from start to finish.

I fell in love with every single song from the album, the dark themes, the rock influencesbut also the overall optimistic feeling within the songs. I love the merchandise also. The last time we had our 'Remixes' Album (which I love). Everything, just everything was awesome. The promotion, the videos, the Nick Knight photoshoot the GAGAVille contest, the whole feeling of the era (or at least the 2011 part) was just wonderfull.

Spoiler

Inb4 Little ARTPOPsters making a thread called 'ARTPOP Appreciation Thread' right after checking this one. I see you. 

Archived