Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Supports March For Our Lives In New IG Post

ItWasntLaauv

Featured Posts

ItWasntLaauv

Yup, you heard that right, Ms. Swift supports March For Our Lives and gun law reform, you better put some respecKKKK on her name tbfh!! What a powerful, sweet, amazing gesture and caption, especially with the platform she has. :wub:

ItWasntLaauv
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

woke queen

And people had the nerve to say she doesn't speak up or do anything else for people who are less fortunate, NEXT!! I knew for sure she was a sweet person when I found out she donated to Kesha. :kara:

ItWasntLaauv
5 minutes ago, Eddie A Michael said:

Ahh I must go and buy 10 copies more of Reputation ^^

The only correct answer :ph34r:

EGOT2027

Finally, she said something. She’s always been quiet about politics, which is frustrating considering how big she is in rural America compared to people like Gaga and Beyoncé. 

BBhomemaker

Now can she make a conference and scream " ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME MR PRESIDENT!!!!! "

obama1.jpg

I dare you TayTay :trollga:

Matangi

"What a powerful, sweet, amazing gesture" She literally made one instagram posts after 14 years of being wholly silent. She has proven she would rather maintain her white country-music fanbase than to speak out on any of the social/political issues that have been significant in the past decade. :awkney:

The Child

But she has yet to say something about #BlackLivesMatter, #MeToo & #TimesUp.

But if she did say something about these topics she’d lose her southern white racists kkk members who buy her albums.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ItWasntLaauv
9 minutes ago, Matangi said:

"What a powerful, sweet, amazing gesture" She literally made one instagram posts after 14 years of being wholly silent. She has proven she would rather maintain her white country-music fanbase than to speak out on any of the social/political issues that have been significant in the past decade. :awkney:

Did she not just speak out now though? :awkney:

Does she not have a huge platform? :awkney:

Did she not donate her own money to the cause? :awkney:

Can she do anything right? :awkney:

Nope, she can't do anything right because SOME PEOPLE like staying pressed and bitter. People complain constantly about her being silent on issues and when she finally says something, you still complain? I honestly, truly don't get it. This is really sweet of her and if you can't see that, then idk what to say. :triggered:

SHALLOW
36 minutes ago, Epione said:

She still voted for Trump. However, this is really kind of her. We all start somewhere.

As much as i dislike her, it's not confirmed

The Child
1 hour ago, ItWasntLaauv said:

Did she not just speak out now though? :awkney:

Does she not have a huge platform? :awkney:

Did she not donate her own money to the cause? :awkney:

Can she do anything right? :awkney:

Nope, she can't do anything right because SOME PEOPLE like staying pressed and bitter. People complain constantly about her being silent on issues and when she finally says something, you still complain? I honestly, truly don't get it. This is really sweet of her and if you can't see that, then idk what to say. :triggered:

But she didn’t say anything here, she could have shut her mouth and nothing would have changed. Even when it comes about important issues she still feels the need to be safe in order not to lose her racist white fanbase.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ItWasntLaauv
39 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

But she didn’t say anything here, she could have shut her mouth and nothing would have changed. Even when it comes about important issues she still feels the need to be safe in order not to lose her racist white fanbase.

Posting about her support for gun law reform is like a slap in the face to her racist Fox News/Tomi Lahren audience if you ask me, so I'm living. :ladyhaha:

The Child
Just now, ItWasntLaauv said:

Posting about her support for gun law reform is like a slap in the face to her racist Fox News/Tomi Lahren audience if you ask me, so I'm living. :ladyhaha:

If you say so then I believe you.

Archived