💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Last Nun fighting Katy Perry for the convent vowed to stand her ground

Green Detox

Featured Posts

Green Detox

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5533117/Last-nun-left-fighting-Katy-Perry-convent-vows-stand-strong.html

4A3ED48800000578-0-Sister_Rita_Callanan_

Sister Rita is struggling with ill-health, including breast cancer.   Her bank balance is zero, her healthcare cheque has bounced on more than one occasion and she's not sure who's going to foot the bill for her next round of cancer treatment.   The Archbishop still insists they will use the money of the sale to pay for the surviving sisters' care but Sister Rita is suspicious.   Recently, she was informed that her health insurance had been cancelled. It was the archbishop who had been paying it.   'When the archbishop says he is taking care of us, I say I got a notice of cancellation of service. Do you say that is taking care of us? I say no,' she said.   

What the **** is katy perry doing. How could she be so merciless. SHE SHOULD JUST GIVE IT ALL UP. i feel so sorry for that Nun. That's their home and their rights. I'm for real in emotional pain for her:(

YaaaasGaga

From reading into the story, it's not technically Katy Perry they are fighting; the nuns were selling a property that they didn't even own, they just lived in - it is actually the archdiocese who own the property and had already made a  deal but the nuns interfered and looked for their own buyer which is illegal. Katy Perry is simply the buyer and whoever the property goes to is out of her hands, she's just being used for headlines.

shame

I hope By the Grace of God she'll fight Unconditionally for what's right and come through like a Dark Horse. Bless ha :pray:

angels forever, forever angels

Green Detox
Just now, YaaaasGaga said:

From reading into the story, it's not technically Katy Perry they are fighting; the nuns were selling a property that they didn't even own, they just lived in - it is actually the archdiocese who own the property and had already made a  deal but the nuns interfered and looked for their own buyer which is illegal. Katy Perry is simply the buyer and whoever the property goes to is out of her hands, she's just being used for headlines.

I know. It's just that the nun's situation. I have this super vulnerable side for old people

YeehawKylie
56 minutes ago, Green Detox said:

What the **** is katy perry doing. How could she be so merciless. SHE SHOULD JUST GIVE IT ALL UP. i feel so sorry for that Nun. That's their home and their rights. I'm for real in emotional pain for her:(

This has little to do with Katy Perry, what you'd quoted from the article explains that. The nuns are really fighting the archdiocese, as it is the archdiocese who is selling the property to Perry. So, it is the archdiocese that is stripping the nun of her housing and healthcare. Katy just happens to be caught in the middle. 

Archived