💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's visuals

dit

Featured Posts

Hey! So we are clearly bored based on the lack of interaction on threads so let's talk abut Gaga's visuals! Post your opinion on them whether good or critical. Be nice and share what you think of them, analyze some videos, share thoughts on how slayful some are or how some can be improved etc! :heart: 

Irrelevant

Joanne World Tour, even though it's her most basic tour, contains some of her most polished tour visuals yet.

GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_007-900x600.jpg

7.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_053-e1503444624

6.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_002-e1503444

5.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_031-e1503444595

4.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_049-e1503444573

2.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_017-e1503444

3.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_018-e1503444557

maxresdefault.jpg

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

MaryJaneHolland

Well, we like calling her the Queen of Visuals and all of that, which I have to agree with, but she can't always fall back on TFM/BTW era video when it comes to that title. 

I've sort of dealt with her overall underperforming on the charts. I'd love a smash hit, but if we aren't getting one, no big deal, I guess. It's not up to her. But, videos ARE up to her and they are her decisions. To see her treating them like she did this era, with low budget and not proper directors is making me cry :selena: Of course, all of this applies to all Joanne era videos, except John Wayne. 

Let's be real, there are certain directors who know how to make an actual music video. Million Reasons and Joanne are not music video to me :shrug: I don't want to start with my casual Ruth thing, yeah... Sending nothing but hugs and kisses to the good sis :unicorn:

So, now that all I care about are stunning visuals (bar the high quality music, obviously), before she shoots a video for the Bloodpop collab or videos for LG6 era if it's coming this soon, I want her to re-watch all of her past videos and analyze everything about them. The plot, the twists, the costumes, how the scenes are executed, the props, the sets, the views... and then pick who she feels like working with for the videos.

xoxo, MJH :gaycat:

The Bling

John Wayne is her best video in a long time: amazing visuals, (sort of) has a story, possible ICONIC merchandise (THE MACHINE GUN HIGH HEELS :firega:), straight to the point and has A LOT of replay value

AND Y'ALL LET IT FLOP :neyde::neyde::neyde:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

51 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I just read we were supposed to say just nice things :selena:

no no you are also able to give critics! I just meant no one saying "F tHiS I HaTE diS bishhh for LeTinG fLoP hiS oWn MVs " or something messy like that :selena: 

Bradley
1 hour ago, Irrelevant said:

Joanne World Tour, even though it's her most basic tour, contains some of her most polished tour visuals yet.

GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_007-900x600.jpg

7.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_053-e1503444624

6.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_002-e1503444

5.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_031-e1503444595

4.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_049-e1503444573

2.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_tl_X_017-e1503444

3.-GAGA_VAN_WINKY_2017_X_018-e1503444557

maxresdefault.jpg

What a beautiful tour I love it so much :giveup:

ryanripley

her tour visuals have always been incredible, even the artrave 

it's sad to see her music videos dip in quality, JW is a classic gaga video but people still consider GUY the last gaga video even though JW > GUY by miles

anyways, hopefully LG6 can see her MVs return to their former glory. lobster eye are amazing but she shouldn't be afraid to work with other directors

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived