💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

David Guetta's Pop Radio Peaks

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

This was one sentence. You made a whole post. Who exactly is overreacting here?

you cus it's just bops, not every song has to be a masterpiece, some of us just enjoy basic beats and whatever pleases our ears and i have nostalgic ties to these songs

we don't need to be told "it's garbage!! sorry bout it!!!" we been knew, we just having fun cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

this happens with most djs. people stop caring about one then move to a next. titanium and without you are fantastic though. also, what's up with the music debate? nobody cares if you can't listen to a club song bc of that stick that's up ya ass, linda. 

emma roberts is an abuser

corvus albus
Just now, highlikegaga said:

timberlake fan coming for david guetta that's funny

you know what else is funny? you clicking on a david guetta related thread, reading it and commenting in it. like, go make a thread about JT and leave everyone who stans DG alone.

I literally said that this song is tolerable! I like some JT songs but i mostly gushed about Timbaland! There's a notable difference between the two.

highlikegaga
Just now, corvus albus said:

I literally said that this song is tolerable! I like some JT songs but i mostly gushed about Timbaland! There's a notable difference between the two.

the bold words brought absolutely nothing to the statement. is there a point somewhere in there?

giphy.gif

im confusion

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

you cus it's just bops, not every song has to be a masterpiece, some of us just enjoy basic beats and whatever pleases our ears and i have nostalgic ties to these songs

we don't need to be told "it's garbage!! sorry bout it!!!" we been knew, we just having fun cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

i just said that there's is one song frome the songs you mentioned that i enjoy and i explained further why i don't like one song in particular. You're the one attacking me because i try to have a standard in music. How can someone listen to Just Dance and Sexy Bitch and say that both are listenable anyway?

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

the bold words brought absolutely nothing to the statement. is there a point somewhere in there?

im confusion

I said that i Carry Out tolerate Carry Out because of Timbalands music. I haven't said one thing about JT besides mentioning that he has a feature on the song. You made me a JT fan (Eww!)

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

i just said that there's is one song frome the songs you mentioned that i enjoy and i explained further why i don't like one song in particular. You're the one attacking me because i try to have a standard in music. How can someone listen to Just Dance and Sexy Bitch and say that both are listenable anyway?

i'm not attacking anybody, i just said for probably the 100th time it's just dance music like... it's nbd but you're the one who came in here trying to tell me it's garbage like....... okay, good for YOU but i enjoy both Just Dance and Sexy Bitch and that's just me and that's that on that so i don't see why this discussion needs to keep going in circles cus nothing will change how i feel about those songs lol cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

I said that i Carry Out tolerate Carry Out because of Timbalands music. I haven't said one thing about JT besides mentioning that he has a feature on the song. You made me a JT fan (Eww!)

200.gif

corvus albus
1 minute ago, highlikegaga said:

200.gif

? Gifs don't replace actual arguments you know?

corvus albus
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I LOVE WHEN PEOPLE ARGUE ON MY THREADS

HIT THREAD INCOMING!

No problem! I love arguing against other people who don't realise that **** stinks :staymad:

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

No problem! I love arguing against other people who don't realise that **** stinks :staymad:

tenor.gif?itemid=4975360

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, StarlightSeiya said:

What was blocking Titanium from #1 & #2?

tenor.gif?itemid=5468713

220px-Lights_Ellie_Single.PNG

corvus albus
Just now, DiscoHeaven23 said:

tenor.gif?itemid=5468713

220px-Lights_Ellie_Single.PNG

Oh! two actually good songs? Was not expecting this:wtfga:

Archived