💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

David Guetta's Pop Radio Peaks

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

These are the peaks of David Guetta's songs on Billboard Pop Radio (Mainstream Top 40) chart. MANY of his most recent singles haven't charted on this

POP LIFE

220px-David_Guetta_-_Pop_Life_-_2007.jpg

Love Is Gone: peak #39 (peak date: May 2008)

ONE LOVE

7a6c7f763eac057877030bcf7d67b7fd.1000x1000x1.jpg

When Love Takes Over: #29 (peak date: July 2009)
Sexy Chick: peak #3 (peak date: February 2010)
Gettin’ Over You: peak #21 (peak date: August 2010)
Memories: peak #22 (peak date: December 2010)
Who’s That Chick: #33 (peak date: February 2011)

NOTHING BUT THE BEAT

220px-David_Guetta_-_Nothing_but_the_Beat.png

Where Them Girls At: peak #13 (peak date: August 2011)
Without You: peak #1 (peak date: November 2011)
Turn Me On: peak #2 (peak date: March 2012)
Titanium: peak #3 (peak date: August 2012)
I Can Only Imagine: peak #20 (peak date: October 2012)
Play Hard: peak #31 (peak date: July 2013)

LISTEN

9004ce838658477198875807a90053db.1000x1000x1.jpg

Dangerous: peak #23 (peak date: December 2014)
Hey Mama: peak #2 (peak date: July 2015)
Bang My Head: #29 (peak date: February 2016)

NON-ALBUM SINGLE

220px-David_Guetta_2U.jpg

2U: peak #15 (June 2017)

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley

When Love Takes Over, Sexy Chick, Who's That Chick, Where Them Girls At, Turn Me On, Titanium, Hey Mama :cryga: 

i miss good music :cryga: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Gaga2017 said:

Don't forget Laserlight

i'm just doing his songs as a lead, not feature. 

But I looked into it and ""Laserlight" didn't chart on this anyway

mister max

Turn Me On: peak #2 (peak date: March 2012)
Titanium: peak #3 (peak date: August 2012)

:cryga: ugh take me back

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

When Love Takes Over, Sexy Chick, Who's That Chick, Where Them Girls At, Turn Me On, Titanium, Hey Mama :cryga: 

i miss good music :cryga: 

There's one tolerable song (Hey Mama) and the rest is garbage (especially Sexy Bitch!!) :trollga:

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

There's one tolerable song (Hey Mama) and the rest is garbage (especially Sexy Bitch!!) :trollga:

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

tenor.gif?itemid=7719252

Sexy Bitch is a garbage song about objectifying women with a terrible beat. Hey Mama is a tolerable song in spite being a a garbage song about objetifying women because it a has great beat and Nicki Minaj.

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

Sexy Bitch is a garbage song about objectifying women with a terrible beat. Hey Mama is a tolerable song in spite being a a garbage song about objetifying women because it a has great beat and Nicki Minaj.

it's dance music it aint that deep boo

just down your double vodka redbull and get on the dancefloor

corvus albus
Just now, ryanripley said:

it's dance music it aint that deep boo

just down your double vodka redbull and get on the dancefloor

First: I'm not going clubbing because the people there are mostly meatheads. Second if you want me to accept your music than you need at least a good beat so i can forgive terrible lyrics. Another guilty pleasure of mine is Carry Out by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. A gross song about harrassing a women who works at a Drive In but i like the beat because Timbalands work is always amazing. Because of that i can tolerate the song.

The Child
18 hours ago, corvus albus said:

First: I'm not going clubbing because the people there are mostly meatheads. Second if you want me to accept your music than you need at least a good beat so i can forgive terrible lyrics. Another guilty pleasure of mine is Carry Out by Timbaland and Justin Timberlake. A gross song about harrassing a women who works at a Drive In but i like the beat because Timbalands work is always amazing. Because of that i can tolerate the song.

Lmao so you’re against sexist music but you think Timbaland’s work is always amazing and you dare to mention Justin Timberlake? :wtfga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

ryanripley
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

lowkey don't remember asking for your life story but good for you and your incredible, amazing, talented, out of this world music taste cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

however i'm finna enjoy this music with my pals in the club, gunna get crunk, eyebrows on fleek, da furk, and you can stay home on ggd discussing what makes a good beat cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

corvus albus
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Lmao so you’re against sexist music but you think Timbaland’s world is always amazing and you dare to mention Justin Timberlake? :wtfga:

There's not a single song from Timbaland i dislike even if i know i should. For example: Give It To Me. An absurdly arrogant song about Nelly Furtado, Timbaland and Timberlake dissing other less succesful people but it's glorious as ****! :firega:

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lowkey don't remember asking for your life story but good for you and your incredible, amazing, talented, out of this world music taste cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

however i'm finna enjoy this music with my pals in the club, gunna get crunk, eyebrows on fleek, da furk, and you can stay home on ggd discussing what makes a good beat cookie_monster_by_cloudff7ac-d2zscnl.png

This was one sentence. You made a whole post. Who exactly is overreacting here?

highlikegaga
8 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

timberlake fan coming for david guetta that's funny

ReasonableMeagerAquaticleech-max-1mb.gif

you know what else is funny? you clicking on a david guetta related thread, reading it and commenting in it when in fact you supposedly dislike said artist. like, go make a thread about JT and leave everyone who stans DG alone.

tumblr_inline_oth5q27oxt1r9rp1o_540.gif

Archived