Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Villanelle

It's Sia, she could sing about her **** and it'd still get me emotional,

love it

Villanelle

Also, Ms Sia has lots of songs about "keep going" and "stay strong" (Guts Over Fear, Unstoppable, Angel By The Wings, Don't Give Up etc). and as someone who suffers with various mental health conditions (mainly panic disorder) these songs DO really help or at least help to relate to

sounds silly but true

Oh wow, now this is a BOP! :music: Tbh I was expecting it to be the typical EMD song with a drop as chorus - so happy it wasn't :golfclap:

5 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

Also, Ms Sia has lots of songs about "keep going" and "stay strong" (Guts Over Fear, Unstoppable, Angel By The Wings, Don't Give Up etc). and as someone who suffers with various mental health conditions (mainly panic disorder) these songs DO really help or at least help to relate to

sounds silly but true

Very true :happy:

TimisaMonster

Oh wow....a true pop bop...and the lyrics...very uplifting and emotional

Clearly lacking in today's music 

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

DiscoHeaven23

I just view David Guetta as a one era wonder (in the US), with a stray hit (Hey Mama) in 2015. And now I can't shake that image of him. 

I loved One Love. i think it's one of the best dance albums of this century. But, unfortunately, it wasn't big here in the US (except for "Sexy B*tch"). i remember buying the songs from it my senior year of high school, cuz i went on the US iTunes dance genre chart and discovered them. I had no idea they were all David's songs until years later. 

I bought Nothing But The Beat in 2011, and thoroughly enjoyed and played it a lot. Three top 10 hits from one album was major for a DJ

The Listen album just thoroughly sucked and David just hasn't been able to get a hit in the US since. David was a turn of the decade DJ and now others have come along and replaced him. BUT he was a pioneer of making DJs become leading artists that can have hits on the radio and he should be remembered for that. 

Edonis

Let me root for this song to do well because at least when David Guetta singles were the most successful (2008-2012/2013), mainstream pop music was cute :cryga: 

2016/17/18 can’t relate :triggered:

Andreu
16 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I just view David Guetta as a one era wonder (in the US), with a stray hit (Hey Mama) in 2015. And now I can't shake that image of him. 

I loved One Love. i think it's one of the best dance albums of this century. But, unfortunately, it wasn't big here in the US (except for "Sexy B*tch"). i remember buying the songs from it my senior year of high school, cuz i went on the US iTunes dance genre chart and discovered them. I had no idea they were all David's songs until years later. 

I bought Nothing But The Beat in 2011, and thoroughly enjoyed and played it a lot. Three top 10 hits from one album was major for a DJ

The Listen album just thoroughly sucked and David just hasn't been able to get a hit in the US since. David was a turn of the decade DJ and now others have come along and replaced him. BUT he was a pioneer of making DJs become leading artists that can have hits on the radio and he should be remembered for that. 

1. Poor listen )': Dangerous was the biggest English language song of the year in the Spanish chart that year iirc

2. It seemed unbelievable to me how he was one of the biggest artists in Europe some time ago, yet totally ignored in North America.

3. Absolutely agree on the last thing you've said. Love him or hate him. Trash him because he's too commercial, but he is the biggest responsible for this change.

Laceface
45 minutes ago, Gaga2017 said:

sounds silly but true

yesss + she only uses Twitter to log in and tell people to keep going and be strong 

thierryrreiht

Sounds like one of those Motivational Vines remixed into a song...

yawn

Archived