💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

I can't get So Legit out of my head lately

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Idk if I have chosen the right question and what a shame that there's a random tag. Anyway, this is the story:

I was talking with X* about diss songs and she said why would anyone write a song about someone if it's not to say nice things about it. Then I told her that there was a particular Lana song that talked trash about our Gagz, and I played her So Legit.

This was a couple days ago and ever since I can't get this song out of my head. How can a super LQ Lana del Rey unfinished demo can be the Bop I didn't know my life was missed? I DON'T. GET IIIT (read it like when the song said it)

Have I failed to Gaga liking that song?

Jk, but do any of you like it at all

PS: okay, this is very unnecessary but it felt funny to me that a hardcore monster felt like that to a song against his fave. If you don't care about it, no need to drag me, just ignore the thread, since it wouldn't be the first time a thread of mine gets zero replies :stalkga:

Random **** aside the point of my thread is to know if anyone likes that song inside our fanbase, as I asked above.

*No need to tell you who I was talking with I guess lol.

**I Do like Lana Del Rey, she's on my top 5.

Poissonche

Same here. It's a shame, but I really like the song. The lyrics are mean, but they're mostly good (except parts like Stefani you suck blah blah blah), and the whole song just sounds good.

Andreu

@Dance In The Dark if you bothered reading the post before trashing it I said I tagged it Funny because there isn't a "random" tag and that asking if we as Gaga fans can like a song that talks against her. And that are Gaga Thoughts (I think lol)

Andreu

@Poissonche(didn't quite you because I'm on my phone and it works once every five times lol)

Exactly! That's the answer I was expecting:kara:

At least now I know I'm not alone:sis:

Chromatic

I actually really like the song, because it's not just her saying ''hey, **** you Stefani''. She actually explains why she had this vendetta against her. 

Pop Music

"Stefani you suck I know your selling 20 million wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in williamsberg"

giphy.gif

We stan a hate filled bop

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Jessica Germ
55 minutes ago, GaGaSwift said:

"Stefani you suck I know your selling 20 million wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in williamsberg"

giphy.gif

Yeah what does "we booed you off in williamsberg" actually mean? Was it a show gone wrong?  

Andreu
9 minutes ago, Jessica Germ said:

Yeah what does "we booed you off in williamsberg" actually mean? Was it a show gone wrong?  

I guess we'll never know but since they met in the very very begging of their careers I guess so

Andreu
1 hour ago, GaGaSwift said:

giphy.gif

Look What You Made Me Do could never :sis:

Jk, but that gif 😂😂😂

Poissonche
4 hours ago, Lucas said:

I actually really like the song, because it's not just her saying ''hey, **** you Stefani''. She actually explains why she had this vendetta against her. 

Exactly! It's a well-made diss track. She's just communicating her feels. She probably felt frustrated that she was working her ass off so hard, and yet nothing much was happening with her career [at the time], and that this other rah rah bitch that came from the same place as her was now ruling the world. And also, knowing that no one was supposed to hear So Legit, it's pretty clear that she was just letting her feelings out, which is what a songwriter does, usually. And both Gaga and Lana handled this pretty well: they didn't capitalize on it, they just let it go. This proves they have the hey_girl.mp3 engraved in their souls.

Matangi
4 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

4 hours ago, Andreu said:

I guess we'll never know but since they met in the very very begging of their careers I guess so

They both started in Brooklyn and the LES, Williamsburg is just a Brooklyn neighborhood she must've played a venue at.

Andreu
35 minutes ago, Matangi said:

They both started in Brooklyn and the LES, Williamsburg is just a Brooklyn neighborhood she must've played a venue at.

That makes sense :kara:

Tokyo Rose

What I don't get is why Lizzie was so bothered?

I highly doubt they really even knew each other very well. 

Archived