💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What to do when Gaga comes back

Lava

Featured Posts

We all miss her, and want her to come back. I don’t want her to get so down and frustrated she takes another 3 year hiatus, so when she comes back, wether it’s with a selfie, a note, a video, or an album, you flops better not put her down. :madge: When Joanne came out, so many of you wanted to shame it and give your unwanted negative critiques. Don’t comment bullshit about how she’s taking forever to come back, don’t say whatever she gives isn’t what you wanted. Don’t say DIC should have been a single. (Looking at all you twinks). Be nice and praise her. :hug:

giphy.gif

BBhomemaker

Don't bother yourself sis, this fanbase is never satisfied :madge:

But I agree she need all our support for all the new upcoming works :hug:

VeguisLG

First of all, we need super glue for our wigs, sis :hor: we need to send her love and show kindness for her next era :kara:

FATCAT

But to a certain extent, I agree that we need to support her as much as possible, but let's not do it out of blind adoration, let's do it from a fandom of love.

Purr more, hiss less.

rumours

Monsters keep craving a supposed Darkga album or a danceable disco album. 

One day you all will see the light and realize we are getting the long-awaited C3C :excited2:

f89af8f31bbe4bcb56955d5591a51be4.gif

Haroon

I agree that people shouldn't put each other down :applause: But I think people are free to post negative criticism as long as it's done maturely and civilly :huh: I also think people are free to say that something isn't what they wanted, that's just something they're gonna have to deal with anyway :sweat: And people shouldn't be forced to praise anyone either, like praise something if you like it, if you don't like it you can give your 2 cents but don't go on and on about it just to rain on other people's parade :emma:

HairBow

"Another 3-year hiatus"

Yeah, except in 2014, there was Cheek to Cheek ... In 2015 there was the Oscar performance and American Horror Story ... In 2016 there was the National Anthem at the Super Bowl, the Golden Globes win, an Oscar nomination, and Joanne ... In 2017 there was the epic Super Bowl Halftime Show, a feature-length documentary, and a World Tour ... And finally this year, in 2018, there's going to be a friggin movie she's starring in that will have an entire soundtrack. And personally, I still believe that we're getting a new pop album this year (or early next year).

Gaga has been consistently busy since ARTPOP.  Let the woman have this break.  Her health literally needs it. :heart:

EDIT:  I forgot to mention the start of her Vegas Residency that will start at the end of this year. Which I am hyped about and totally planning a vacation to Vegas because of it.

SHALLOW

We can’t all agree on what she does. But i do my best to understand her and not being too negative

Creyk

Like she looks on here.

Stan twitter will tell her the real deal because there is no censorship there. And you know what? If she finally put out a good pop song, she would have nothing to worry about because the majority would be satisfied. Just give the people what they want already.

Ariana Grindr
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

She's not some fragile teapot, she can take the heat.

Yes hoe but she shouldn’t have to!!!

like are you even a stan?!?!:excuseu:

ryanripley
38 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Like she looks on here.

Stan twitter will tell her the real deal because there is no censorship there. And you know what? If she finally put out a good pop song, she would have nothing to worry about because the majority would be satisfied. Just give the people what they want already.

her team do read this website, idk if they let her know what's going on though

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Creyk
6 minutes ago, ECORONA said:

Yes hoe but she shouldn’t have to!!!

like are you even a stan?!?!:excuseu:

The price of fame is getting criticized constantly from your haters

She knew what she was getting into, all stars go through this

Archived