💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

G.U.Y. MV Turns Four!

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

DaftFameMonster

My fave Gaga video! Imagine the impact and acclaim this would've garnered if it went Viral? Wow iconic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haralampos

I never liked the video that much. The direction is unprofessional. The concept doesn't make sense to me. She probably knew that she was not allowed to release more videos & singles after she cancelled the DWYW video and so she puts everything she has in her mind on this one. I'm sure she chose this song to release because they all asked for it, I remember the hype. I don't find the song that good enough in front of other songs on the album. All these cameos give the video a cheap taste. I'm the only one that think this?

GaGaAst
1 hour ago, VOLANTIS said:

This Electronic Sex Bop mixing Greek references and modern pop culture with the RHWs and other cameos. :giveup: 

The BEAUTIFUL VISUALS!! 

The Gorgeous Gaga!

A WIG for days :giveup: 

What are some of your favorite parts from the video? What were your initial thoughts? How do you feel about the video after four full years? Discuss!

Britney-Spears-Party.gif

She looks best in this video..god every second (ok not in beginning). Once GUY starts she becomes a goddess. One of her best video and visuals. Slayage all over. 

Sad she would never be able to recover the cost from YT streams of this song

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Haroon

Woah 4 years, it feels like just yesterday :giveup: G.U.Y. was such a shining beacon, like things were quite dark and sad for a few months and then out of nowhere there was this big hype about a new big Gaga music video and it was all under wraps and we got small bits of info from people near the castle and it was just amazing :cryga: And then the actual music video dropped which was simply amazing :flutter: One of the most beautiful Gaga music videos for sure :worship2:

PanPikus

Her 2nd best video :golfclap: I love it so much <3

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

thopekas

For me its at her top 3 Music Videos,definitely the best fashionwise,and she looked stunning and more beautiful than ever.And the whole production of the video was excellent too,cant believe its been 4 years already,feels like yesterday but when im thinking of all these thing that i've been through in these 4years feels a long time.

ryanripley

i appreciate she made this for us but... it could have been better :poot:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Doncho

I still adore it so much. It became my favorite video of hers and I consider it to be the last "great Gaga video"

Doncho
8 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i appreciate she made this for us but... it could have been better :poot:

LMAO are u a Perfect Illusion video stan? :trollga:

GUY is pure perfection

ryanripley
Just now, Doncho said:

LMAO are u a Perfect Illusion video stan? :trollga:

GUY is pure perfection

if you say so :sure:

HairBow

This isn't one of my favorite videos of hers (she looks gorgeous in it though!) ... But G.U.Y. is pretty much a perfect pop song.  Thematically and lyrically, I think it's her strongest song on ARTPOP.  It's very underrated.

My favorite parts of the video are at the very beginning (especially with the updated production quality in the ARTPOP song! Still wish that a full version of it was available!), and then the choreography at 2:43 (it's sexy!).

ryanripley
1 hour ago, harrystefani said:

I never liked the video that much. The direction is unprofessional. The concept doesn't make sense to me. She probably knew that she was not allowed to release more videos & singles after she cancelled the DWYW video and so she puts everything she has in her mind on this one. I'm sure she chose this song to release because they all asked for it, I remember the hype. I don't find the song that good enough in front of other songs on the album. All these cameos give the video a cheap taste. I'm the only one that think this?

i agree + that shot where she's half lego :huh:

Archived