đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

The voice actress for Mirage passed away a few years ago (rest in peace)

dit

Featured Posts

So after a lot of the rumors for Gaga playing Mirage in Incredibles I read a thread on that other fan site and someone said Mirage's voice actress died due to health complications and I wikipedia'd and it is true and very said :( Many seem to have not known this as they were saying Gaga could not voice Mirage because Mirage already has a voice actress but she has sadly passed away in 2014 :( I feel like because she was not so succesful not many knew of her and I sort of just want ppl to say their blessings to her and to give her a prayer in her name. 

Her name was Elizabeth Peña and she was 55 when she passed away. Please mention her in your prayers tonight220px-Actress,_Elizabeth_Pena_at_the_200:heart: 

Duella Dvil

She was also in Rush Hour many many years ago.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

TimisaMonster

55 is so young....omg :cryga:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

PerfectIllusion

I don't think Gaga's voice would fit the role... She would probably sound like that "my name is Stefania Germanotta" thing she did for donatella :laughga:

1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I don't think Gaga's voice would fit the role... She would probably sound like that "my name is Stefania Germanotta" thing she did for donatella :laughga:

I was thinking that she would voice Mirage similar to the Countess from AHS.

MonsterJay
7 hours ago, dit said:

So after a lot of the rumors for Gaga playing Mirage in Incredibles I read a thread on that other fan site and someone said Mirage's voice actress died due to health complications and I wikipedia'd and it is true and very said :( Many seem to have not known this as they were saying Gaga could not voice Mirage because Mirage already has a voice actress but she has sadly passed away in 2014 :( I feel like because she was not so succesful not many knew of her and I sort of just want ppl to say their blessings to her and to give her a prayer in her name. 

Her name was Elizabeth Peña and she was 55 when she passed away. Please mention her in your prayers tonight220px-Actress,_Elizabeth_Pena_at_the_200:heart: 

Not Successful?! Have you seen La Bamba?! (lol jk im just being overdramatic sorry haha)
Anyway, were the rumors of Gaga voicing mirage true?

Archived