Sign in to follow this  
other

The voice actress for Mirage passed away a few years ago (rest in peace)

Featured Posts

dit   Paws Up 10,640
dit

So after a lot of the rumors for Gaga playing Mirage in Incredibles I read a thread on that other fan site and someone said Mirage's voice actress died due to health complications and I wikipedia'd and it is true and very said :( Many seem to have not known this as they were saying Gaga could not voice Mirage because Mirage already has a voice actress but she has sadly passed away in 2014 :( I feel like because she was not so succesful not many knew of her and I sort of just want ppl to say their blessings to her and to give her a prayer in her name. 

Her name was Elizabeth Peña and she was 55 when she passed away. Please mention her in your prayers tonight220px-Actress,_Elizabeth_Pena_at_the_200:heart: 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4

Uncle ARTPOP   Paws Up 9,378
Uncle ARTPOP

She was also in Rush Hour many many years ago.

• Like 3
Poor is the man who's pleasure, depends on the permission of another... Probably banned for foul language.

PerfectIllusion   Paws Up 5,394
PerfectIllusion

I don't think Gaga's voice would fit the role... She would probably sound like that "my name is Stefania Germanotta" thing she did for donatella :laughga:

JGD   Paws Up 9,804
JGD
1 hour ago, PerfectIllusion said:

I don't think Gaga's voice would fit the role... She would probably sound like that "my name is Stefania Germanotta" thing she did for donatella :laughga:

I was thinking that she would voice Mirage similar to the Countess from AHS.

It just felt so *bang bang* good *bang bang* good

MonsterJay   Paws Up 581
MonsterJay
7 hours ago, dit said:

So after a lot of the rumors for Gaga playing Mirage in Incredibles I read a thread on that other fan site and someone said Mirage's voice actress died due to health complications and I wikipedia'd and it is true and very said :( Many seem to have not known this as they were saying Gaga could not voice Mirage because Mirage already has a voice actress but she has sadly passed away in 2014 :( I feel like because she was not so succesful not many knew of her and I sort of just want ppl to say their blessings to her and to give her a prayer in her name. 

Her name was Elizabeth Peña and she was 55 when she passed away. Please mention her in your prayers tonight220px-Actress,_Elizabeth_Pena_at_the_200:heart: 

Not Successful?! Have you seen La Bamba?! (lol jk im just being overdramatic sorry haha)
Anyway, were the rumors of Gaga voicing mirage true?

KaGOATrl   Paws Up 242
KaGOATrl

Guess they shouldn’t of waited so long for the sequel 

ride or die