💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga listened to her parents having sex

iCpro

Featured Posts

iCpro

Lady Gaga isn’t afraid to publicly talk about her sex life - and she doesn’t hold back from discussing her parent’s bedroom antics as well.

The 25-year-old pop sensation has revealed that she grew up hearing her parents having sex due to the lack of doors in her family’s Upper West Side apartment in Manhattan.

"My parents' room and the one I shared with my sister were on the top floor," the "Marry the Night" singer said, according to the U.K.’s The Sun. "There are no doors on the bedrooms. My parents could hear everything me and my sister said growing up. And I heard them too!"

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/lady-gaga-heard-parents-sex-bedroom-door-childhood-article-1.990888

Now I think I know why she likes Christian :poot:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

DoremonLove
4 minutes ago, iCpro said:

Lady Gaga isn’t afraid to publicly talk about her sex life - and she doesn’t hold back from discussing her parent’s bedroom antics as well.

The 25-year-old pop sensation has revealed that she grew up hearing her parents having sex due to the lack of doors in her family’s Upper West Side apartment in Manhattan.

"My parents' room and the one I shared with my sister were on the top floor," the "Marry the Night" singer said, according to the U.K.’s The Sun. "There are no doors on the bedrooms. My parents could hear everything me and my sister said growing up. And I heard them too!"

https://www.google.co.nz/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/entertainment/gossip/lady-gaga-heard-parents-sex-bedroom-door-childhood-article-1.990888

Now I think I know why she likes Christian :poot:

:air:

How can anoyone not love gaga

RAMROD

I mean, what kids doesn’t?

I caught my parents getting it when I was kid too!:giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

benKo

How all these magazines choose a different song everytime the write about her. "The Marry The Night singer", "The Pokerface singer", "The Million Reasons singer", "The "Summerboy singer"

Who doesn't know who Lady Gaga is? :trollga:

1 minute ago, benKo said:

How all these magazines choose a different song everytime the write about her. "The Marry The Night singer", "The Pokerface singer", "The Million Reasons singer", "The "Summerboy singer"

Who doesn't know who Lady Gaga is? :trollga:

One time one magazine said something like the "Anything Goes cover artist" or something tragic like that :cryga: 

TimisaMonster

I have too...interesting to hear the sounds made from the people who conceived you...

:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Werk
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I mean, what kids doesn’t?

I caught my parents getting it when I was kid too!:giggle:

And every time I peaked my dad would tell me to go back to sleeping but bitch how am I suppose to sleep with that mess :neyde: 

Archived