đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Most Quiet The Fanbase Has Been Between Eras

AJK273

Featured Posts

Inferno

-Im over rumors, ive learned my lesson over the years than to believe a bunch of nonsense from random "insiders".

-im not interested in a star is born

so if its the most quiet this fanbase has been maybe other people feel the same way but just choose not to post

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJK273
49 minutes ago, Inferno said:

-Im over rumors, ive learned my lesson over the years than to believe a bunch of nonsense from random "insiders".

so if its the most quiet this fanbase has been maybe other people feel the same way and choose not to post

200.gif

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Creyk
On 3/22/2018 at 11:40 PM, Inferno said:

so if its the most quiet this fanbase has been maybe other people feel the same way and choose not to post

wtf

Hallonkola

Did Gaga read this thread and leaked unreleased music to give us life? What's the truth? 

Inferno
On 3/26/2018 at 2:06 PM, Creyk said:

wtf

I mean....ill watch it when it gets released of course but im not wetting myself over it basically. Id prefer an album anyday so I kind of just view the film as this huge roadblock thats going to take time away from another era and could also be potentially disastrous. Id like to just get it out of the way already.

Creyk
46 minutes ago, Inferno said:

I mean....ill watch it when it gets released of course but im not wetting myself over it basically. Id prefer an album anyday so I kind of just view the film as this huge roadblock thats going to take time away from another era and could also be potentially disastrous. Id like to just get it out of the way already.

This is a very valid view point.

Archived