đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga x Kanye , here for it?

TheRoof

Featured Posts

TheRoof

ignoring the fact  that the current rumor (GGD second favorite word after Soon:selena:) is probably 99,9% fake.............

if Gaga and Kanye "hypothetically" release a collab this year
would you be here for it? ,YES/NO? and why.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would be here for anything at this point. :nails:

But I been here for THAT collab since the Fame Kills Tour got cancelled. :selena:

RochestrMonstr

I would not be particularly excited for it, although I would still give it a listen and possibly like it or even love it.

Kanye's music in general is too hip hop/r&b oriented for my liking, so I would rather see her collaborate with someone else.  

boyerased

Yes.

Imagine the visuals. The sleekness. The fashion. How it’ll sound.

Plus a little bit of street cred wouldn’t hurt Gaga. 

ryanripley

i think i would like it on his album instead of hers or just a joint single but yes

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Pop Music

The thing i've learned with gaga's music is that I can find genius in everything that she does. Even if I don't like something that she has created I don't know how or why but I fall in love with everything. So no I would not like it (at first). But i'm sure that I would grow to love it.

Gaga đź’ťTaylor đź’ťCarly Rae đź’ťRina đź’ťMARINA đź’ťBritneyđź’ťLights đź’ťShania đź’ťSigridđź’ť

Matangi

the fame kills... always wonder what trajectory her career wouldve gone on to had that happened.

DeanWinchester

might be interesting. Her collab with Kendrick had so much potential, and I honestly enjoyed Cake Like and still enjoy Jewels N' Drugs. If it also helps Gaga get new listeners, all the better

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Spock

doubt it after the Fame Kills mess. also no

who will love me when the night is over

Archived