💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

New Single IS coming next month?

funkyhaus

Featured Posts

funkyhaus

With rumors of Gaga releasing new music next month, what if it’s because the first official teaser/trailer of A Star is Born is being released? It’d make sense since the movie is due in October and Gaga is doing the soundtrack. So do you think there’s a chance we’ll hear some new music from ASIB within the  trailer (if it’s released next month:selena:)?

It may not be #LG6, but we may get something :lolly:

TimisaMonster

Soundtracks aren't released before a film... :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Eggsy

What i want is her ass to actually rest... Im so scared she will permanently hurt her self. 

Until she can get into bed like this

giphy.gif

She should rest. 

ryanripley

we may hear a snippet of a song she sings, maybe just some instrumental but don't expect a single to come out with the trailer lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

Can someone just break up with their boyfriend and come here next month as a SINGLE and make them happy?? :madge:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

adamsenigma
23 minutes ago, Eggsy said:

What i want is her ass to actually rest... Im so scared she will permanently hurt her self. 

giphy.gif

She should rest. 

Resting or not won't help her fibro tbh it will always be there and as she gets older it'll only get worst, as in most of cases. Tho obviously, not overworking her body will help to control the flares.

Eggsy
13 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Resting or not won't help her fibro tbh it will always be there and as she gets older it'll only get worst, as in most of cases. Tho obviously, not overworking her body will help to control the flares.

This was partially a tease.. making light of a bad situation sis <3

BalmungBard

There’s a possibly we may hear a new song in the ASIB trailer, they did it with Call Me By Your Name and Steven Sufjan’s Song Mystery of Love.

we heard the snippet when the first trailer was released in late August and the full song wasn’t released until a week before the movie premiere in November 

NYC - Gamer - Artist - Writer - FFXIV Balmung

That J

Some soundtracks ARE released before the film but typically only a few weeks. The Bodyguard soundtrack was released the first week of November (in America) and the film released the last week, for example.  I think it's too early for a single from ASIB but it's coming this year and thats good enough for me.  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

highbythebeach
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

But singles from the soundtrack are often released

scallywally
1 hour ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes they are. Evita, Dancer in the dark, Burlesque, Sweeny Todd, Beaches,The bodyguard (a bit). Moulin Rouge was 4 months before. The others are months. 

Where did you get that from??? Im not going to sit googling more to prove you wrong, im not into that, youre just a bit misinformed :) 

36 minutes ago, That J said:

Some soundtracks ARE released before the film but typically only a few weeks. The Bodyguard soundtrack was released the first week of November (in America) and the film released the last week, for example.  I think it's too early for a single from ASIB but it's coming this year and thats good enough for me.  😉

Bodyguard was released a week before the movie. The lead single was released first week of November.

I imagine ASIB will be similar

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Eggsy said:

giphy.gif

She should rest. 

She's already up and about finishing the Joanne tour DVD in studios lol

Archived