Pop Girl voice (s) you can’t stand?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Boy
21 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Shouldn't she be more careful now and stop straining and vibrating like crazy :laughga:

I read that the surgery improved her technique but I think she's overexposing her abilities now

Smother Em Eh
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Halsey's (especially on Him and I).

This is only on the main/ mainstream pop girls like Gaga, Riri, Katy, Miley, Taylor etc. Sorry 2 burst your bubble but, ummm read the description. :madge:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Cody James
51 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Madonna

Britney

Katy

Miley

Sia

Ellie Goulding 

Nicki Minaj

Demi

Selena

Like....they don't even try to sound nice...very lazy 

And a side note....male pop singers also are annoying 

Adam Levine

Sam Smith

Ed Sheeran

Justin Bieber 

Always whining...

Woah! Sia belts them tunes #justiceforalive!

BlingNotTheMusic

Taylor. 

She will always sound like a 15 year old white girl complaining about everything. 

Glamourpuss

Selena Gomez - Doesn't sing just whispers

Britney Spears - Too nasal and baby like

Kylie - I don't like her high pitch

Christina Aguilera - Great singer but oversings and wails too much at times. 

Camila Cabello - Boring voice. Not iconic. Shouldn't be famous.

Sia - I like her but can't like her music because she doesn't enunciate. She mumbles too much. 

Sam Smith - Wails too much. Always sounds like he's crying. 

Ed Sheeran - I hate how he sings in a British accent and that whole trend. It's not really natural to do so. The same goes for Lilly Allen. 

Ellie Goulding - I think these days she sings songs that don't really suit her voice. When she first came out her songs back then suited her voice better such as the song Starry Eyed.

Bebe Rexha - I like her unique voice but sometimes in songs it can sound a bit weird. Don't know how to explain it. It's like she exacerbates the weird tone she has sometimes and it just sounds like over kill.

Katy Perry - Can't sing live and just has a horrible voice in general. It sounds good on some songs that require her to belt such as Firework but I can't get through an album her voice is just so weak.

As for Adam Levine I feel that his voice was much better on the Songs About Jane album. Maroon 5's sound back then suited his voice better. 

TheJoanneJoker
6 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

Selena Gomez - Doesn't sing just whispers

Britney Spears - Too nasal and baby like

Kylie - I don't like her high pitch

Christina Aguilera - Great singer but oversings and wails too much at times. 

Camila Cabello - Boring voice. Not iconic. Shouldn't be famous.

Sia - I like her but can't like her music because she doesn't enunciate. She mumbles too much. 

Sam Smith - Wails too much. Always sounds like he's crying. 

Ed Sheeran - I hate how he sings in a British accent and that whole trend. It's not really natural to do so. The same goes for Lilly Allen. 

Ellie Goulding - I think these days she sings songs that don't really suit her voice. When she first came out her songs back then suited her voice better such as the song Starry Eyed.

Bebe Rexha - I like her unique voice but sometimes in songs it can sound a bit weird. Don't know how to explain it. It's like she exacerbates the weird tone she has sometimes and it just sounds like over kill.

Katy Perry - Can't sing live and just has a horrible voice in general. It sounds good on some songs that require her to belt such as Firework but I can't get through an album her voice is just so weak.

As for Adam Levine I feel that his voice was much better on the Songs About Jane album. Maroon 5's sound back then suited his voice better. 

the tea is hot

ryanripley
8 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

i feel attacked :giveup: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Evan Peters
10 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

you hate a british person having a british accent in the song they sing

emma roberts is an abuser

JupiterDrive

Bebe Rexha Beyoncé Selena sia Justin Sam Smith Adam Levine and Gaga since her dope voice 

Archived