Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectIllusion
4 minutes ago, Hey Boy said:

Selena has nice voice but too weak for professional singer IMO :selena:

She doesn't use all of her potential but her voice is very pleasant with the right song

Smother Em Eh
14 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

Miley. Bitch sounds like she's singing out of her nose

200.gif

Honestly I like Miley’s, but I can see what you mean especially after Younger Now. Her voice sounds so nasally on that record. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Hey Boy
5 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

Demi's voice after 2015 annoys me the most... She started using this weird "soul" tone and forced vibrato... She used to sound great tho and still does on some occasions

She actually had tonsils surgery in 2013/14 and it kinda changed her voice

PerfectIllusion
1 minute ago, Hey Boy said:

She actually had tonsils surgery in 2013/14 and it kinda changed her voice

Shouldn't she be more careful now and stop straining and vibrating like crazy :laughga:

Hey Boy
3 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

She doesn't use all of her potential but her voice is very pleasant with the right song

She should sing more ballads. Sounds good here.

Hallonkola

Ellie Goulding.. Don't know why, but I find her voice so annoying. Hates when she gets played on the radio :bye:

DrKindnessKunt1999

Halsey

Bebe Rexha

Alesia Cara

Selena Gomez 

(Basically I'm not a fan of the "Indie Girl" voice. Not that there's anything wrong with singing with the "Indie Girl" voice, it's just not my cup of TEA.mp3) 

Also, I only like Ellie Goulding's music when it's overly produced (ex. Lights, Love Me Like You Do, Burn) but I'm not a fan of her voice itself. 

Edit: Out of the examples you mentioned: 

Gwen's voice doesn't annoy me, but I do understand why someone could get annoyed with her voice. 

Taylor and Demi don't really annoy me, but if they both weren't singing and chose to be actresses instead (just as an example), then it wouldn't impact my life. 

Selena sounds the best autotunned and with a heavy electro beat in her songs (ex. the album she released in 2013 [I think? It could have been 2012]) Also, her singing soft ballads would be a great idea for her voice. (Just like the example someone posted before me). 

Robo Ga

Don't come for me y'all..................but....................Florence Welch 

🤖⚡️

StarstruckIllusion

Madonna (has no energy) and Shakira (sounds like a garbled mess [no offence]). Funny how they're some of the top selling artists of all time. The public really does hate vocalists. 

Archived