💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Jamey Rodemeyer would be celebrating 21st birthday today

PatrickMonster

Featured Posts

VOLANTIS

His death affected my life in a way I can't even describe. It really changed how I saw the world and forced my immature mind to accept the world as it is. I will never ever be able to forget Jamey Rodemeyer. I have September 18 marked on everything and he's one of the many reasons I'm probably still hopeful about life. So to me he's a brave hero who constantly reminds me to fight prejudice and oppression. I will always love you Jamey. :heart: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

shame

What a beautiful and loving person whose end came too soon. I think there's a part of me that will never be healed knowing this is the kind of world Jamey came to know. I truly hope things will change and those who are facing bullying are staying strong and fighting for their freedom.

His last tweet broke my heart and still haunts me: "@ladygaga bye mother monster, thank you for all you have done, paws up forever". 

4fYq7ujm_400x400.png

angels forever, forever angels

SlaeUrAnus

I remember when it happened :( “Bullying is for losers”.

R.I.P Jamey. 

In my messy era.

ryanripley

this is why kindness is important and why i rolled my eyes at everyone who said no in the "should everyone be kind" thread

if people were just nice to this boy, he'd be turning 21

paws up, forever

like.png

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

retroglamx

I still get tears when I think about him and his story. Gaga's tribute was phenomenal.

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

PatrickMonster
9 hours ago, retroglamx said:

I still get tears when I think about him and his story. Gaga's tribute was phenomenal.

yeah, I think it really inspired BTW Foundation as well

TimisaMonster

I dont know how people can live with themselves knowing you literally bullied someone to death...

:saladga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Letmelivemylife

I still bawl my eyes out everytime I watch this 😭 I dare the critics to watch that tribute, listen to her fight back tears, and then still say that woman doesn't love her fans. His death left a huge hole in this "family" that can never ever be filled. It's no secret that Monsters/Gaga share an incredible bond and for her I think the hardest part was feeling helpless to stop his pain and hoping that her love was strong enough to make the pain go away

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

GoldenPonyboy

I love that he sort of became an icon to so many monsters. I remember at the time, I felt like I knew him. I felt like I was him in a certain way. His name will be remembered and his story continues to be shared. 

Archived