Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Allegedly New DWUW photo!

dit

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Art Ploft said:

i dont think its a MV still...

oh ok I changed it to "DWUW photo"! so cool. I wish we got an MV for this song. Maybe they could of edited the graphic R.Kelly/doctor intro part out :(

Art Ploft
2 minutes ago, dit said:

oh ok I changed it to "DWUW photo"! so cool. I wish we got an MV for this song. Maybe they could of edited the graphic R.Kelly/doctor intro part out :(

one profile on twitter (deleted account) said things about gaga and happen: the documentary (days later gaga anounced), leaks( ARTPOP and joanne stems/others audios) and she said the MV is gonna leak too, waiting for haha

shame

It has her old lips, old eye makeup and what looks to be her old fake tan. Her mole is more visible too. Definitely looks like its from 2008-9.

angels forever, forever angels

MonsterOfficial

this is from 2009

those feathered eyelashes are a giveaway 

exorcise my mind

aaronyoji

yeah her cheek bones where slightly more angular by the ARTPOP era, id say no more recent than tfm era. 

Helxig

That's definitely 2008-2009 Gaga! But I don't think I've seen this early photoshoot...

Anyone know where this is from?

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TimisaMonster

Gaga looks very FAME era...those eyelashes give it away and looks like a photoshoot outtake

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BeIIadonna

There was a shoot from 2008-2009 that had a similar look to this actually.. :oprah: 

Spoiler

020.jpg

Archived