💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My First Lady Gaga Tattoo!

Grigio Guy

Featured Posts

ShockPop
29 minutes ago, hausoffame said:

That had to hurt lol I have a small tattoo on the same spot and it hurt like hell lol It was bruised the next day. Congrats!

Bad tattooist. I have a bunch of writing there and it just burned a little then minor scabbing then clear. If it bruised it's due to a poor tattooist going too deep.

Grigio Guy
48 minutes ago, That J said:

I love it!  Not only is it Gaga related, you took something and made it your own. As a statement about moving forward, you chose wisely. Much love, peace, respect and wisdom to you on your new beginnings!  There will be many ups and many downs ...but your blues are eternally gold.  And that's what's cool. 

Thank you so much for the kind words! It’s honestly been a low this past week. Now I feel this is, for sure, a new beginning!

Religion is a product to sell.

Grigio Guy
2 hours ago, KleinGa said:

Uhm how is this related to Gaga?

2 hours ago, ryanripley said:

it's from GG, he explained it in his previous thread, i think the line is like "turn your blues into gold" or something?

2 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

I DON'T want to sound like an ass, but mind explaining how is this related to Gaga? :chica:

2 hours ago, Jessica Germ said:

What does blue mean?

2 hours ago, Deano said:

What does it mean? Looks cool though I like it :bon:

2 hours ago, Teal Ambition said:

Same, I'm sitting here trying to understand it :laughga:

“Watch your blues turn gold” my blues are slowly fading away and becoming gold. Hence, the fading at the top!

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived