šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates & Evan Peters are lead actors of AHS8

monketsharona

Featured Posts

Contrapoints

Omg just bring back Jessica Lange already, can we stop pretending theres any other reason the entire franchise has been wonky since her departure in Freakshow/Hotel

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Evan Peters

honestly living for evan being the lead. he was paid dust on that show and cult finally gave him a role he deserved. glad it's become a trend now.Ā 

emma roberts is an abuser

Evan Peters
43 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Omg just bring back Jessica Lange already, can we stop pretending theres any other reason the entire franchise has been wonky since her departure in Freakshow/Hotel

can we stop obsessing over an actress who was playing the same old hag in every season? lange left bc she was bored and wanted to, respect her decisionĀ and let it go.

emma roberts is an abuser

Oriane
49 minutes ago, Haiii said:

Jessica is not the problem, the problem is a lack of a cohesive script since season 5.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Luke78619

Wait is this account actually a reliable source

i would check myself but wifi problemsĀ :selena:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Laceface

Sounds good to me, I loved Cult but IĀ hated Roanoke..Ā enjoyed every other season though. Am I mistaken or wasn't there talks of 2 seasons in a year?Ā 

SKANK
37 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

can we stop obsessing over an actress who was playing the same old hag in every season? lange left bc she was bored and wanted to, respect her decisionĀ and let it go.

Ā 

You are asking people to respect her decision, while insulting her, and her performances. :toofunny:

American Horror Story became successful, in large part, because Jessica Lange's performances revived the Psycho-biddy genre for a new generation of gay men.

American Horror Story has become a bit of a mess, and the return of someone with Lange's acting chops (multiple Oscars, Golden Globes, Emmys, and a Tony) would do the show some good.

Luke78619
33 minutes ago, Laceface said:

Sounds good to me, I loved Cult but IĀ hated Roanoke..Ā enjoyed every other season though. Am I mistaken or wasn't there talks of 2 seasons in a year?Ā 

It was supposed to happen last year I think, but obviously didn't happen

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

sethrb101

Evan and Sarah are practically a given, but itā€™s nice to see. And Kathy?Ā :excited2:Ā YES BITCH

#Gaga2020

JohnWayne92

Cult was weird because it started out amazing and then just dropped off for me. It ended so anticlimactic.Ā 

I'm hoping we can get back the Magic of Asylum and CovenĀ 

Contrapoints
1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

You're doing a hugeĀ disservice to her if you think she was just 'playing the same old hag in every season', she was the lead of the show and a damn strong one at that, no matter what role she was playing she gave every performance a solid 11/10.Ā She pretty much carried the show for the first couple of seasons until her departure.

I'll admit that since S4/5 the script itself has gotten... weird (ok really weird, I don't know how any of this is supposed to tie together anymore since Freakshow but I'll give Murphy a chance), but I feel like the main problem is that the show can't stick itself to a main protagonist anymore.

The lack of a clear lead was pretty evident in hotel. I thought they'd give Gaga more screen time and let her assume Jessica's role, but... they didn't. They sort of divided the lead role between all of the main cast, and it just ended up feeling very off.Ā Sarah Paulson has been doing a great job of playing the mainĀ protagonist sinceĀ S6Ā (especially in S7)Ā but I don't feel like she (or anyone else for that matter) has been able to fill Jessica's shoes.

1 hour ago, Oriane said:

Jessica is not the problem, the problem is a lack of a cohesive script since season 5.

I think its both tbh, refer to the above but my main point is that the show has been lacking two things lately which it desperately needs, a strongĀ lead actor/actress that can carry the show + a cohesive script.

I'd like to add one more thing in general: how the show handles time dilation. I don't know whether its deliberate or not but does anyone else feel like the show jumps sporadically when it comes to time? Like between two scenes they might go through a whole month and then for the entirety of theĀ next episodeĀ its just a week, and it feels so weird because I (orĀ the viewer) might not even realise they've skipped forward 6 months until 3 episodes later.Ā 

monketsharona
5 hours ago, darkness said:

I'm tired of Evan Peters. He is so overrated.Ā 

I think the same but he was absolutely brillant in Hotel and Cult (especially the last one)

re di tutto

I just realized that after Jessica Langeā€™s departureĀ Gaga was the only factor that kept me interested in the series. BringĀ Jessica Lange back or donā€™t even bother.

Archived