series

Sarah Paulson, Kathy Bates & Evan Peters are lead actors of AHS8

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister Gaga

AHS needs to bring back the magic that once made the series to popular. Asylum, Freak Show & Hotel are the perfect trilogy imo. I couldn't even finish Cult given the colosal mess it was. Roanoke had it's ups and downs. I hope the show bounces backĀ :pray:

Mirages
10 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

AHS needs to bring back the magic that once made the series to popular. Asylum, Freak Show & Hotel are the perfect trilogy imo. I couldn't even finish Cult given the colosal mess it was. Roanoke had it's ups and downs. I hope the show bounces backĀ :pray:

Cult was something else yeah...we need Coven, Asylum and Murder House kinda thing now!

I'm the bitch that's fragile

ToxicHot

Where's that rah rah bitch thoĀ :selena:Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

monketsharona
2 minutes ago, ToxicHot said:

Where's that rah rah bitch thoĀ :selena:Ā 

I think she'll be back for season 9, Ryan invited +25 actors from the show to be back

ToxicHot
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

I think she'll be back for season 9, Ryan invited +25 actors from the show to be back

Aw yay, I hope so. :)Ā 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Mirrion Rizzons
34 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

MH, ASYLUM AND COVEN are the holy trilogy :)))

Oriane

I hope they go for something more psychological. I thought Cult was going to take that route but as always, it ended with a lot of murders and blood that were not useful. I'm happy they didn't include anything paranormal for once, but Ryan Murphy needs to realize that you can do something scary based on psychology only, it doesn't need to involve violence, blood and incohesive murders.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Glamourpuss

I thought Cult was the best in a while. I think most people didn't get it. It was satirical. Roanoke was diabolical and after seeing Kathy Bates's terrible performance in that I wouldn't like to see her back for the next one. Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are always amazing though.

Archived