Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will we ever get a Dark Album/ Era from Katy and Miley?

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

We honestly haven't gotten a dark era from either one of them. We've gotten really personal songs from them, like Katy's BTGOG off of Prism or Miley's, "FU" and "Wrecking Ball" from Bangerz but never have had a full on dark album/ era from them. With Katy it's always been even though personal, quite colorful. If you know what I mean?

And same with Miley! 

So why haven't we gotten dark eras from either one of them? Do you think we will sometime in the nearby future? Wouldn't it be cool to have dark songs like Bloody Mary and Dance In The Dark from Katy and Miley? Or their version of TFM? And could they pull it off?

Discuss

:triggered:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ryanripley

katy's core fanbase is very young, her music isn't daring or hard to digest and she's been appealing to younger audiences for years instead of growing and evolving alongside her original fanbase

i remember when the Witness demo leaked, i was happy to see katy finally taking the plunge into something different but when Witness turned out to be more of the same...

as for Miley, idk lol

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus

Witness will be as "dark" as Katy will get :trollga:and Miley already had Can't Be Tamed. I can't digest more "dark" from Miley than this :saladga: (disclaimer: I like Can't Be Tamed)

shame

have y'all been sleeping on this iconic dark bop?

original.gif

angels forever, forever angels

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

have y'all been sleeping on this iconic dark bop?

original.gif

Yes, but the question was about an album that's darker themed and Prism had songs like Birthday, Roar and Walking On Air which are definetly not dark

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yes, but the question was about an album that's darker themed and Prism had songs like Birthday, Roar and Walking On Air which are definetly not dark

By the grace of god is pretty dark... it's basically about her not commiting suicide because of god...

Musery

MaryJaneHolland
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

And 'Disease How We Do' :selena:

ToxicHot

Witness was Katy's "dark" album. Whether you all like that or not. 

tumblr_oi0maitsiP1qgu742o2_400.gif

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Bloodyjack
25 minutes ago, JosephH said:

We honestly haven't gotten a dark era from either one of them. We've gotten really personal songs from them, like Katy's BTGOG off of Prism or Miley's, "FU" and "Wrecking Ball" from Bangerz but never have had a full on dark album/ era from them. With Katy it's always been even though personal, quite colorful. If you know what I mean?

And same with Miley! 

So why haven't we gotten dark eras from either one of them? Do you think we will sometime in the nearby future? Wouldn't it be cool to have dark songs like Bloody Mary and Dance In The Dark from Katy and Miley? Or their version of TFM? And could they pull it off?

Discuss

:triggered:

I wish 😑🙄 Katy's voice and look is perfect for Avant garde but instead she sticks to rainbows, unicorns and homophobia. As for Miley I could definitely picture her doing a darker album

corvus albus
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

By the grace of god is pretty dark... it's basically about her not commiting suicide because of god...

:sharon: Is Prism as a whole about her commiting suicide? If not my comment still stands.

aaronyoji

well katy abused her power and face raped a non consenting young fellow on national television, thats pretty dark!! 

Smother Em Eh
1 hour ago, Ryusei said:

No, it's about not committing suicide over her breakup with Russell Brand if I'm not mistaken. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

BeIIadonna
36 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

well katy abused her power and face raped a non consenting young fellow on national television, thats pretty dark!! 

Sis, the dude expected it :air: 

Archived