news

CupcakKe's videos taken down by YouTube

Jessica Germ

Featured Posts

Florian
2 hours ago, Sweet Olive said:

Appalling. Bye freedom of expression.

Freedom of expression ?!

YouTube is the product of a private company. It's their right to choose what to host or not on their websites. Let's not act like Deepthroat is YouTube friendly in the first place

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Sharyu said:

Her MV deserves to be on a better platform where it can be more appreciated. Like P0rnhub.:sis:

Watch next year’s PH top videos be her music videos :sis:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

imnotyourbabe10

And yet Cher's cringey (unless it's being parodic but I doubt it) "Take It Like a Man" is still up and clickable without logging in.  WTF, YouTube?

[To be claire, I adore Cher's music--including this track.  Just thought the gay pÞrn star video for TILAM was so unnecessary unless it was poking fun at masculinity].

bloody g

This is homophobia

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

TimisaMonster

Yet the other rapper vids and all the sex grinding and nudity and all in the trending list stay up??? Cuz they're major artists? 

YouTube...

Btw...it's probably parents who've reported the video cuz their kids listen to her :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The Bling

Deepthroat already got back :firega::firega::firega:

Let's see about Duck Duck Goose :poot:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

whore

YouTube: *takes down one more video*

CupcakKe: *is cancelled*

Music: *is good* 

Me: *is not sorry* :trollga:

Evan Peters
4 hours ago, Triggered said:

...says a Gaga fan that probably misses The Fame Monster era  :interestinga:

they've complained about gaga being terrible and gagadaily on lanaboards quite a few times  :sis:

emma roberts is an abuser

Eggsy
3 hours ago, 666 others said:

People have the option to not watch her content. :shrug:  I don't, for example. Why remove her from YT?

It may be the same reason why some things are forbidden on GGD.. Ads here powered by Google.. Youtube Ads powered by google.. The power of the Advertising companies contracted with Google may be having an input... We may see more of this kind of thing happening. I know Google Adsense is getting more strict or at least getting better at policing there own TOS.. I dont know but that is the only thing i can think of.. It has the Adult content notice.. There is no other good reason. 

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

they've complained about gaga being terrible and gagadaily on lanaboards quite a few times  :sis:

an expose!

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

JustinTrudeau

You do realize how many music videos on YT has sexual content, violence, or swear words? Have scenes and imagery that are borderline ****. What about the trailers for John Wick or Deadpool or 50 Shades of Grey? Those can be shown on YT. Soundtracks for those movies are on YT. Does that mean YT supports shooting or BDSM as a company, or just allows little consequence for showing such material?

Age restriction only means that those who are with a registered account (and 18+ on the account) can see certain videos. Anything goes on YT for the most part, and if a video is mature, it can still remain on the channel.

This is not consistent with other 'take-downs'. So why does YT have a problem with her videos?

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

Archived