Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney Spears is the face of KENZO's latest collection.

brit4ever

Featured Posts

scallywally

She looks amazing and ive seen her up close, VERY close. Shes got that body and shes extremely pretty. It doesnt matter about age. Anybody that says her body is photoshopped can have a seat. She's bangin. Lets see yours after 2 kids. Her face hasn't been under the knife, she mightve tried Botox and they gave her good lighting, she doesnt look different. Jesus there are some bitches here. We need to stop this. no wonder gaga doesnt post here. Like we can slate people for having surgery being gaga fans. Seriously???? Britney hasn't had that much. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
7 hours ago, GagaInTheZone said:

Ok but they photoshopped her face so much that it doesn't look like her :( Like on that magazine cover with the muscled guy she's not recognizable because of too much photoshop

Not really actually. Normally I think I would agree but thats kind of just what her face looks like now. For the past idk....year or so? Whenever Glory came out I suppose, shes been the closest to peak era Britney shes been since peak era Britney. And a lot of that has to do with how much shes been into exercising which has trimmed the fat off her body and shes mostly just muscle. Shes very chiseled. And she also seems to have gotten her lips done which actually worked for her as opposed to making her look clownish. Of course..if she gets anymore than thatll be it.

NCgaga

Her abs aren't photoshopped. The bitch is IN SHAPE. Chiseled actually. Anybody have her on instagram? All she does is exercise and wear dark eye make up. 

Archived