💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

ARTPOP should not be Gaga's 3rd full album

ordinarynam1310

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

this album should happen (maybe as LG6), but not after born this way tbh. the concept is amazing but i feel like she's not mature enough as an artist/or a great team behind her to execute it greatly.

The album itself sounds and feel nothing like the concept, and I think Gaga wasted not only a great concept, but also a great album name. 

(i'm not slandering the album, i just think that Gaga can make this album better as of now)

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

Hold on, let me jump in my time machine to 2013 real quick.

Spoiler

ARTPOP was fire tho, wyd :selena:

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

vinster13
7 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

The album itself sounds and feel nothing like the concept, and I think Gaga wasted not only a great concept, but also a great album name. 

stop

Starbucks

We are all knew her management team was a mess back then so...

Your everyday cups of kindness

corvus albus

That the management wasn't the best during ARTPOP-Era is common knowledge but i kinda have to agree eventhough i love ARTPOP a concept like this should probably released when Gaga is between 35 or 40 because the the GP would believe that she matured enough and made herself a household name to warrant such a title and concept.

ordinarynam1310
1 minute ago, Ben Santana said:

It's her 4th album

i said full album, TFM is an EP

corvus albus
9 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

There are enough songs related to that topic. Besides she wanted this to be more in sound like art not in the lyrical department

ordinarynam1310
3 minutes ago, The Louvre said:

Hold on, let me jump in my time machine to 2013 real quick.

Reveal hidden contents

ARTPOP was fire tho, wyd :selena:

3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Too bad, because it already happened :selena:

2 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

Well it is.... So 

kris-jenner-crying-dadcac65-c969-4120-9f

SHALLOW

I agree that with a better management the Era could have been executed way better but the concept and the content of the album is FLAWLESS.

Glamourpuss

I feel that there shouldn't have been a full era for it. I did enjoy the Artrave but ARTPOP felt like she was over it before she was even half way through the era. 

I feel that the songs weren't fully fleshed out. It was more of an experimentation so it should have been treated as such.  

The way she was conducting herself in interviews and dressing in public fit the whole theme of ARTPOP but the album just didn't. It was like she had too many ideas that she couldn't merge together to fit the theme. 

Starbucks
3 minutes ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

i said full album, TFM is an EP

I already edited my reply :lolga:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Archived