Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Rank your favorite Gaga albums

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

You can count Cheek To Cheek but i won't because i never listened to the album completely. I'll start:

5. The Fame: Why is it my worst album you ask? Easy answer: It has the most filler songs but i'll elaborate more because one reason doesn't make an album the "worst". The Production on songs like Retro, Dance, Freak and Disco Heaven didn't age well. The album sounds unlike any Gaga album like a product of its time which makes it less unique. No song is in my personal top 10 but all four singles are featured in my top 20. This album has the disadvantage of beeing the first and made with less money which usually means lower quality overall.

Final verdict: 7,5/10

4. Born This Way: Arguably Gagas most experimental album. Many experiments ended up beeing perfect (TEOG, MTN, YAI, HML) but some seem a bit off :awkney: (The verses on Judas, random unfitting sounds on BTW). Born This Way is Gagas (probably) most aprecciated album amongst the fanbase and i understand why so many people look fondly on this era but some songs don't really fit here in my opinion. It's like she wanted to give us as many songs as possible and rushed the process of deciding which song should be on the album. The leaks from Born this way that i heard were all really good and more worthy of getting on there than some .... songs. Last and least: the albumcover is questionable. Many other outtakes i saw were much better.

Final verdict: 8,5/10

3. Joanne: This is the first Gaga songs since The Fame Monster were not a single song is misplaced. I don't want ot miss a single song on this album which is an artform on its own deciding which songs get a spot on an album. Besides i just embrace this album wholeheartedly. This is the album i choose to listen to when i want to relax. If there is one major flaw with the album than that there are incredibly low peaks but at the same time no real low points. It's an album with overall the same quality of songs.

Final verdict: 9/10

2. ARTPOP: I actually don't know if i should swap ARTPOP with Joanne because when Joanne has not much quality change ARTPOP has the most drastic quality changes on an album throughout Gagas whole career. Jewels N' Drugs is by far the worst song of Gagas career but ARTPOP also gave birth to masterpieces like Applause, Dope and Gypsy which make me come back to this album more often than you think they would.

Final verdict: 9/10

1. The Fame Monster: No arguing that this is Gagas best album. I seriously love this album. Not a single song is misplaced and all the songs are at least good but mostly great. The "worst" song on this album is So Happy I Could Die which i would rate with a 9/10! It's a rarity to find an album this perfect. If i had any criticism against this album it would be that it isn't long enough.

Final verdict (no suprise): 11/10

Leave your list and call me delusional if you want too :selena:

The Bling

Another one of these threads? :air:

At least this time I agree with the ranking :trollga:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

rumours

1) C2C 8.5/10

2) Joanne 8/10

3) TFM 8/10

4) ARTPOP 7/10

5) BTW 6.75/10

6) TF 6/10

holy scheisse

01. Born This Way

02. The Fame Monster

03. ARTPOP

04. The Fame

05. Joanne 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

1) C2C 8.5/10

2) Joanne 8/10

3) TFM 8/10

4) ARTPOP 7/10

5) BTW 6.75/10

6) TF 6/10

Harsh :ladyhaha:

Reginald

1.Born This Way

2.The Fame

2.The Fame Monster

3.Cheek 2 Cheek

3.ARTPOP

---------------

6.Joanne

1. The Fame Monster (8/8)

2. Joanne (13/14)

3. Born This Way (15/17)

4. The Fame (13/15)

5. ARTPOP (11/15)

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

FRANK1991

1. TFM (the album that is almost perfect, tops my all time favorite)

2. BTW (yes some weirdly produced songs but this era brings back so many good memories when Gaga was the top of the world and it's just so much fun dancing to this album )

3. ARTPOP (coming off BTW this one lost the steam a bit)

4. The Fame (did not age well)

5. Joanne (just not into the style, too busy listening to other artists, also not being able to go to the tour was a bummer)

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

PerfectExca

1. ARTPOP - 8.5/10

2. The Fame Monster - 8.5/10

3. Joanne - 7.5/10

4. The Fame - 7/10

5. Born This Way - 5/10

I must be the only one that cannot stand  Born This Way. I love ARTPOP simply because electrodance pop is by far my favorite genre. The Fame can be considered electrodance, but couldn't have the same resources implememted into as ARTPOP or her other albums, since it was her debut. I don't like Born This Way except for the singles  (and HML) because the production was off, and it seemed like she was trying too hard to be weird. I couldn't dance, cry or feel any emotion besides empowerment in the album. Even then the empowerment was kinda served boringly and in the wrong way IMO. Too many down-beat-tempo filler songs.Good concept though.:derpga:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

IAmNotHere1997

Honestly I don't have a ranking. BTW is #1 but #2 is a tie between all sooo :sis:

Archived