Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Dua Lipa, The self-titled debut

Yemeni Feed

Featured Posts

Yemeni Feed

I only like last week started listening to the whole album because I thought that she was only a one hit radio wonder. But What is your favorite track from her album? What do you expect from her new albums?

Edit: Mines are No Goodbyes and Lost in Your Light 

Instagram.com/1.mxe

FATCAT

I like that muah song, and New rules, haven't listened to any other songs. Didn't like IDGAF tho

Purr more, hiss less.

Irrelevant
11 minutes ago, Yemeni Feed said:

because I thought that she was only a one hit radio wonder.

Well she has three hits in the UK :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Princess Stache
Just now, Irrelevant said:

I'm mad America only let New Rules get big.  Im shook by IDGAFs stream count and I've never heard it on the radio.  It was one of my favorite songs from the album before it was a single.  Scared to Be Lonely is f*cking amazing too (even tho its not on the album)

Yemeni Feed
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

People here usually talk about the states, thats what i was referring to :laughga:

Instagram.com/1.mxe

YeehawKylie

I've found that a lot of people I know dislike the album and I'm not quite sure why. It's very strong from start to finish. The album is diverse in its sound, while remaining cohesive as a collection. A lot of great pop songs (Genesis, Be The One, New Rules, Blow Your Mind, and Begging). 

StarlightSeiya

"Want To"...oh wait..she didn't put this on her album. Gave it dust.

New Love, Be The One, Last Dance. Her first singles before she blew up(muah) were her best. When she started to change her sound I sorta lost interest. I do like Hotter than Hell and Blow your mind tho.

Bone Apple Tea bebe

Brian Newman

Honestly, I haven't gotten so into a debut artist's full album like this since GaGa's The Fame. I'd have to say Thinking About You and Begging are my 2 favorites, but I listen to the entire album on a daily basis. I'm so happy I get to see/meet her this summer, I feel blessed. :excited2:

Glamourpuss

I thought it wasn't bad but maybe a little bit too long. Some songs are fillers and I personally found her voice a bit annoying listening to it for so long. At certain times with the way she sings you can tell she has lip fillers and it just annoys me to hear. 

I liked IDGAF and obviously New Rules and Hotter Than Hell. I Could be the One is one of those tracks I'm not sure if I like or don't like. I thought the Chris Martin collab song wasn't very good.

All my opinion obviously. 

ordinarynam1310
40 minutes ago, PussyGlam said:

I thought it wasn't bad but maybe a little bit too long. Some songs are fillers and I personally found her voice a bit annoying listening to it for so long. At certain times with the way she sings you can tell she has lip fillers and it just annoys me to hear. 

I liked IDGAF and obviously New Rules and Hotter Than Hell. I Could be the One is one of those tracks I'm not sure if I like or don't like. I thought the Chris Martin collab song wasn't very good.

All my opinion obviously. 

same, i love her voice, but i can only listen to one track on the album separately, the album is so long, i cant even finish it. 

and all the songs sound great on their own, but when i listen to the album they all become meh

holy scheisse

It's a solid pop album. Not too deep. Not complicated.

I like:

Blow your mind 

New rules 

Lost in your light ft Miguel 

Begging 

Be the one

All of them are mildly good to me tho. I don't listen on the reg/was never obsessed with anything she's done yet except new rules.

Idk where she'll be going. I still don't get who she is as an artist. And I'm not sure I'm into her stage presence or personality just yet. 

Archived