💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My (personal) Worst Songs of Rihanna

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

Only singles and just a top five because i can't think of more.

5. Too Good: This song is interesting and it's not Rihannas fault that i don't like the song (it's Drakes). But this song has a problem i'm going in more deeply when i'm talking about Unfaithful

4. Rockstar 101: Boring just boring. Nothing is happening in this song except for Slash beeing bored.

3. Unfaithful: If you don't want to hurt the guy why in god's name are you still cheating? Or other question: why don't you break up with him? If you break up he can persue a happy life and you can be your shitty self! If you want to write a song like this you can't forget to make you sympathetic. If you are the asshole without any redeeming values nobody is going to sympathise with you

2. Pour It Up: This song is not sexy and it's boring so the management decided to make a "weird" music video so it would spawn some controversy. There is sexy and there is sexual this song is the latter of the two. It's about "Strip clubs and dollar bills" that's it.

1. Birthday Cake ft. Chris Brown:

Time Stamp: 23.13 If i would comment on this song it would just be plagiarism.

This is my list yours may differ completely. It's not my fault, it's not your fault, i'm not attacking you personally, i'm just want to share my opinion with you.

GagaIsDope

I feel like the worst ones are the ones that flopped even harder like:

Raining Men

Wait your Turn

American Oxygen

VOLANTIS

Unfaithful is a beautiful song imo. And Rihanna didn't write the song btw. And the song is important because it's a song by the perspective of a cheating woman because unfortunately society still likes to paint men and women differently when it comes to cheating. Men can often brag about infidelity and being unfaithful and they are hailed. This song is remarkable because it's a heartfelt ballad from a woman who isn't bragging about it but is rather remorseful about it even going as far as to call herself "a murderer" as she feels she's hurting someone so badly. She's not demanding the audience to side with her but is just expressing herself in the manner. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

Unfaithful is a beautiful song imo. And Rihanna didn't write the song btw. And the song is important because it's a song by the perspective of a cheating woman because unfortunately society still likes to paint men and women differently when it comes to cheating. Men can often brag about infidelity and being unfaithful and they are hailed. This song is remarkable because it's a heartfelt ballad from a woman who isn't bragging about it but is rather remorseful about it even going as far as to call herself "a murderer" as she feels she's hurting someone so badly. She's not demanding the audience to side with her but is just expressing herself in the manner. 

The writers forgot to paint the woman sympathetic. Showing remorse is one thing doing something is different. If you're complaining about your problems do something to solve them. Like both are cheating both know it and the woman is the only one who actually feels bad. Then it's a mutually unhappy relationship were you can support the singer. A song were you take the side of the unnamed person and not the singer is usually not good.

TimisaMonster

Work is at the top of my list....can't believe she made a song that was as HORRENDOUS as THAT! Even worse made it her LEAD SINGLE.....like...

What if Gaga released Jewels N Drugs as the lead to ARTPOP?

:wtfga:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

corvus albus
1 minute ago, TimisaMonster said:

Work is at the top of my list....can't believe she made a song that was as HORRENDOUS as THAT! Even worse made it her LEAD SINGLE.....like...

What if Gaga released Jewels N Drugs as the lead to ARTPOP?

:wtfga:

JND is way better than work which just barely missed my list but i went with a top 5 becuase i don't know 10 Rihanna songs i hate enough

VOLANTIS
6 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The writers forgot to paint the woman sympathetic. Showing remorse is one thing doing something is different. If you're complaining about your problems do something to solve them. Like both are cheating both know it and the woman is the only one who actually feels bad. Then it's a mutually unhappy relationship were you can support the singer. A song were you take the side of the unnamed person and not the singer is usually not good.

It's just a realistic concept though. And that's what makes the song different. You don't have to take sides it's not that serious. It's just an account of what supposedly happened according to a concept. 

TimisaMonster
Just now, corvus albus said:

JND is way better than work which just barely missed my list but i went with a top 5 becuase i don't know 10 Rihanna songs i hate enough

Yes...I'm just using an example of Rihanna picking her worst song ever to introduce ANTI...after the last 3 singles flopped and became non-existent to her...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

corvus albus
1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

It's just a realistic concept though. And that's what makes the song different. You don't have to take sides it's not that serious. It's just an account of what supposedly happened according to a concept. 

It's just my way of listening to a song. I know it's stupid but i can't help it:laughga:

corvus albus
5 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Yes...I'm just using an example of Rihanna picking her worst song ever to introduce ANTI...after the last 3 singles flopped and became non-existent to her...

I know. I just wanted to defend JND for once and not beating it into the ground. Happens rarely enough :selena:

VOLANTIS
Just now, corvus albus said:

It's just my way of listening to a song. I know it's stupid but i can't help it:laughga:

Ofc lol music is open for interpretation. To me personally (I must have been like 10 when I first heard the song), it basically puts a light on how cheating is practically murder so she's literally talking about all the bad consequences of it but instead talking from the perspective of the "victim", she's the one inflicting pain. To me it was a fresh concept. And for what the song is I think it's written and performed quite well. 

Thomas P

I truly despise Hate That I Love You, but I have no idea why. 

Also, lol at me being one of the only people here who bops hard to Work :selena:.

That was my wind it back Song for like 2 years :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived