💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga talks about Sonja in tweet

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
Just now, TeenIdle said:

So is Grigio Girls :excuseu: where's its promo? 

OT: This melts my heart :diane:

I'm sorry. I'm going to add it. Shame on me:sharon:

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

But then why isn't it a duet? she sings a song about healing herself with herself? This doesn't make sense to me.

She’s singing from his point of view.

ryanripley

But then why isn't it a duet? she sings a song about healing herself with herself? This doesn't make sense to me.

music isn't literal

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere

there are plenty of Gaga songs where she sings about other people that aren't duets, EX: You and I 

corvus albus
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

music isn't literal

For me it's the most obvious way of interpretation but everybody thinks different.

ryanripley
Just now, corvus albus said:

For me it's the most obvious way of interpretation but everybody thinks different.

it could be about Sonja but it probably isn't since we already have GG and gaga was willing to tell us what it was about

the cure is just an easy listening love song

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

there are plenty of Gaga songs where she sings about other people that aren't duets, EX: You and I 

With YoĂŒ and I i always thought of it more like a duet between her and Joe Calderone i even think that she lowered her voice when Joe is "singing"

corvus albus
Just now, ryanripley said:

it could be about Sonja but it probably isn't since we already have GG and gaga was willing to tell us what it was about

Another member already pointed out the stupidity of not including Grigio Girls. I imediatly fixed that (I'm stupid i know)

corvus albus
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

I altered the original post again because i realised that it was a bit clickbaity, so it fit's better with what Gaga is actually trying to accomplish

corvus albus
22 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Not everyone has to follow Gaga's life religiously, or her friends'. People can simply enjoy what Gaga does without knowing the personal aspects of her life.

It was never officially confirmed, in fact Gaga addressed her fans in Coachella when she performed the song. Little Monsters were the ones who started the "it's about Sonja" rumour.

She said her monsters "cure her", so it might be about how her fans will always cure her.

this person knows Sonja and probably follows Gagas twitter account. It seems illogical that this person does not know that sonja passed away especially when Gaga never tried to hide Sonjas illness and death

I altered the original post so everybody knows it's not official that The Cure is about Sonja and that it's just my interpretation

corvus albus
35 minutes ago, FrOnTheMoon said:

This Amy is thirsty for a quote :what:

I'm sorry if it came across like this, I altered the original post so it doesn't sound as clickbaity as before

45 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Where did she confirm this?

She didn't. Fans fabricated that the song was about her.

Emigrante

I think it's pretty obvious that The Cure is also about Sonja.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

TimisaMonster

Breast cancer sucks...my mom and aunt are survivors 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived