💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Guilty Pleasure

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

i wasn't so sure about this album and i didn't like it at first.

then it came out on Apple Music and I downloaded it to see if i'm going to like it. And before i could notice i was blasting it like crazy. Going over every single song and listening to it on repeat. And that is for the last 3 months or even more.

Here i present you my guilty pleasure...

REPUTATION.

Taylor_Swift_-_Reputation.png

"This ain't for the best. My reputation's never been worse, so you must like me for me."

giphy.gif

"I don't wanna touch you, I don't wanna be. Just another ex-love you don't wanna see. I don't wanna miss you like the other girls do"

tenor.gif

"And a circus ain't a love story and now we’re both sorry. X marks the spot, where we fell apart"

giphy.gif

"They say, "She's gone too far this time"

giphy.gif

"This is why we can't have nice things, darling because you break them. I had to take them away. Did you think I wouldn't hear all the things you said about me?"

13.gif

"Say my name and everything just stops. I don't want you like a best friend. Only bought this dress so you could take it off"

giphy.gif

"I'm perfectly fine, I live on my own. I made up my mind, I'm better off being alone"

giphy.gif

"So it goes…I'm yours to keep and I'm yours to lose. You know I'm not a bad girl, but I do bad things with you"

giphy.gif

"If you've got a girlfriend, I'm jealous of her, but if you're single that's honestly worse. 'Cause you're so gorgeous it actually hurts"

anigif_sub-buzz-17714-1499033449-1.gif

I got a little carried away here. But this album needs to be appreciated!

Anyway, i can try to run, but it would be useless and she's to blame.

gret.gif

I can't believe how much i love this album already. The hype around it is slowly dying and i basically have to force myself not to listen to it.  What is happening to me? :saladga: I wasn't like this before. I never liked her that much.

Tay Tay delivered big time this time. I liked 1989, but i don't care much for it now.

reputation. is extremely relatable to me, since i lost some friends those couple of months, struggled with my reputation and how people see me, got the biggest crush in my entire life...you know, the usual.

Last time i was this obsessed with an album was with DAMN. and melodrama.

tenor.gif

So which album/song is your guilty pleasure?

Spoiler

and let's not mention the reputation videos. :poot:i don't hear them, i don't see them, they don't exist to me. i wanted this to be a visual album (which is like my "i'm italian" saying it all the time) but since Kahn is Taylor's new bestie, i'm not looking forward to new videos.

highlikegaga
1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

THEY SAY I DID SOMETHING BAD

M50kL_s-200x150.gif

But why does it feel so

giphy.gif

Good

giphy.gif

Good

C9c5Wzp.gif

It does have some good songs, like the underrated Dancing With Our Hands Tied. But some lyrics rub me in a bad way. Like on Call It What You Want when she basically says that the world is against her but it doesn't matter because her lover goes to the gym lol.

Andreu

Came to the thread to say why guilty but now I must say why pleasure:stalkga::stalkga:

Anyway, but honestly I don't get the concept. why should anyone feel guilty for liking something 🤷🏼‍♂️

River

There's no guilt if it gives pleasure :v:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

highlikegaga
11 minutes ago, Bio said:

It does have some good songs, like the underrated Dancing With Our Hands Tied. But some lyrics rub me in a bad way. Like on Call It What You Want when she basically says that the world is against her but it doesn't matter because her lover goes to the gym lol.

omg yes. Dancing... is one of my faves ever.

the second part, i don't think the word "fit" was meant to be taken literary. it's more of a metaphor in my opinion. or at least that's how i take it.

"My baby's fit like a daydream
Walking with his head down
I'm the one he's walking to"

it's super romantic to me. like, all dreamy and happy and bubbly. this song makes me feel awesome! 

and critics loved too, not that it should matter.

highlikegaga
11 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Came to the thread to say why guilty but now I must say why pleasure:stalkga::stalkga:

Anyway, but honestly I don't get the concept. why should anyone feel guilty for liking something 🤷🏼‍♂️

well, basically for me

i always post lyrics from reputation. on social media (fb mostly, where people know me in real life) to the point when people probably suspect that i'm not straight. (i'm a guy) But i can't stop myself, she's lyrical genius!

don't drag me, but i feel embarrassed i like her.

highlikegaga
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Nearly every song by Kesha before 2012 (especially Blah Blah Blah)

omg slay :golfclap::golfclap::golfclap:

Archived