💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kevin Federline Demanding More Money From Britney

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

swordstalker

This has just been a huge misunderstanding. Turns out he wasn't actually asking for more child support, he was just covering the iconic hit Gimme More by Brinty Spreas over the phone... to her dad... who, coincidentally, is her conservator...

weed

Ew she should sue him or something lmao like he doesn’t even have full custody?? They’re with Britney a lot, yet 20k a month isn’t enough? Fraudulent ass good for nothing scamming deadbeat douche 

djBuffoon

Granted, she's overpaid. But still, perhaps he should get a better paying job if he can't handle it. What a mooch.

That J

It's not his job to raise the kids at her level. They need their dad at HIS level which should help keep them grounded and show them not everyone has the means their mom does. Even still, the guy is getting insane money without the amount increasing. He's a tool bag. He sees the kids growing faster than ever and he sees his long-term payment plan growing smaller and smaller. So he's trying to cash in more and more.  It's ridiculous.  

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Retron

Don't hate on his hustle. Game respect game. Get that money, honey. 💰💵💲

Lextyr97
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

Her husband is in need. He's poor and lives in a very poor condition. 

My mom raised my brother and I on a household income less than $100,000, and we were definitely anything but poor. This guy has WAY more than enough money to support these kids.

Edit: I find everything regarding divorces so wrong. It doesn't make any sense to me how certain things go down. 20k child support.... Liiiiiike. My dad paid literally like 40 dollars a month lmfao

Eggsy
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

She's a millionaire. She should pay more and stop being greedy :lolga:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Drin Lon said:

Or she could give that money to charities and people who actually need it instead 

Simply because a person makes a certain amount of money doesn’t mean they are obligated in any way shape or form to donate to charity. 

They can do whatever they want with their money. 

The Child
3 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Or she could give that money to charities and people who actually need it instead 

She’s already doing this with a Vegas foundation that helps children who have cancer.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

MJHolland

If I was the judge presiding over the suit where this guy asks for MORE than 240k a year on top of the 1.3 million she’s already payed, I would literally termines the support obligation for Britney. That’s so ridiculous and abusive. 

MJHolland
2 hours ago, Retron said:

Don't hate on his hustle. Game respect game. Get that money, honey. 💰💵💲

HAHA WHAT

”Hustle” and “game” is NOT being a deadbeat dad and trying to mooch off other people like a lowlife. It’s crazy trashy, scummy, and embarrassing. 

Work off your own hustle. 

Retron
47 minutes ago, MJHolland said:

It’s crazy trashy, scummy, and embarrassing.

I mean, I was just joking, but that's kind of K-Fed's brand. He's trashy, scummy, and embarrassing.

scallywally
10 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

She already does that, shes built and funds a kids cancer hospital. Him wanting even more than 20k a month taking away from that is a disgrace. Shell still do both but it makes ou question if he ever donates a penny or 2 for anything. What a horrible person. 

brit4ever

K-Fed should honestly find an work already, Britney is literaly feeding him since 2004, it's not her business to raise his 286 other children(no, seriously, he has like 4-5 children + Sean and Jaiden)!! :grr: 

Archived