💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why Fifth Harmony got cancelled

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

brit4ever
3 hours ago, BBhomemaker said:

Well in reality Kelly had solo success before Beyonce but I get what you mean, I mean some of fifth harmony never been on the spotlight we can barely remember their names. Thats the difference with destiny's child at least for Beyonce and Kelly 

But after their last album, Beyonce was the first solo 

Who is Kelly? :poot: 

Spoiler

no, realy I just heared of her :poot: 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ordinarynam1310
35 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

But Zayn is the one with the hits, I literaly can't mention even one Harry song :poot: 

Harry's music is not full pop so it wouldn't chart long enough to make an impact. Zayn makes the moody/poppy song that y'all love, and he got more attention being the first one to leave. 

But at the end, I think Harry's gonna have a longer career run since he's not only doing music, he has some acting going on too. Plus, Harry takes more risks than Zayn

ordinarynam1310
5 hours ago, Karl said:

The majority of them couldn’t sing and they looked manufactured, wooden and uninspired 

They all can sing, just not can sing and dance at the same time which is required for their performance. Plus, there's like zero stage presence except for Camila

sipthistea
3 hours ago, brit4ever said:

But Zayn is the one with the hits, I literaly can't mention even one Harry song :poot: 

Sign Of The Times :poot:

But Zayn is also a one hit wonder at this moment. 

Ariana Grindr
9 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

Why do I always have a million typos any time I comment anything on this site lmao

Same :ladyhaha:

RadioIsOurs
7 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

LOL seriously, these pop forums love to go deep into these career choices as if there's a big novel behind it...

It's a girl band, it's not meant to last. It's meant to be successful for a few years and that's it. Don't think too much about it.

I just like writing essays and you can't stop meeeeee!!! :grr:

tumblr_inline_n4oic4D5Bm1s0iqxw.gif

sipthistea

They got cancelled 'cause their last album flopped and because Camila has had more success in 1 year of solo career than the success they've had in their entire career as a girl band. 

DemeLarell
22 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

5) The pop landscape has changed rapidly - When they last achieved success, the pop landscape was already shifting towards male-dominated hip hop and EDM due to streaming. No more gaudy image and pop appeal. Girl groups like 5H just don't fit in. 

:madge:..... I guess I’ll be the one to say it..... the pop landscape really isn’t changing. It’s just that a lot of pop artist aren’t making exceedingly great pop songs. 

RadioIsOurs
1 hour ago, DemeLarell said:

:madge:..... I guess I’ll be the one to say it..... the pop landscape really isn’t changing. It’s just that a lot of pop artist aren’t making exceedingly great pop songs. 

...which also led to the change of the pop landscape :madge:

aaronyoji

i think in general, boy bands and girl bands are just really passe and antiquated. its like 4-5 people doing the job of one singer....... :icega:

DemeLarell
9 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

...which also led to the change of the pop landscape :madge:

:oprah::chica:..... clearly you missed my point 

Archived