Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Demi Lovato - "Savior" LIVE (with Iggy Azalea)

goldenrealm

Featured Posts

sipthistea

She's a hypocrite.

How is she singing a song written a produced by Dr Luke when she was supposedly defending Kesha and bashing Taylor Swift for not doing so?

And now she's promoting his career.  

Ooolong
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

She's a hypocrite.

How is she singing a song written a produced by Dr Luke when she was supposedly defending Kesha and bashing Taylor Swift for not doing so? 

“Dr. Luke, who previously faced allegations of sexual assault and abuse, was originally listed as a co-writer and co-producer of the song. Azalea quickly declared via Twitter after causing public backlash, saying that the two producers of the song "have production agreements with Luke", and that she is not affiliated with Luke nor working with him. Luke was subsequently removed from the credits.”

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Radio Ga Ga
2 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

She's a hypocrite.

And now she's promoting his career.  

Definitely not the first time she has done something like this :poot:

Ryusei

She's a hypocrite.

This. Also Taylor donated 250k to Kesha to help her with affording lawyers and all that.

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/taylor-swift-donates-250-000-to-kesha-after-court-ruling-20160222

Musery

Starbucks

Wait, this song was produced by Dr. Luke? Gosh I feel bad for bopping to this song these past days :triggered: I better delete the song right now

Edit: OK Iggy stated that it's just because of some agreements, but he was still credited on Wikipedia

Your everyday cups of kindness

bloody g

It wasn't produced by Dr Luke

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

sipthistea
13 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

“Dr. Luke, who previously faced allegations of sexual assault and abuse, was originally listed as a co-writer and co-producer of the song. Azalea quickly declared via Twitter after causing public backlash, saying that the two producers of the song "have production agreements with Luke", and that she is not affiliated with Luke nor working with him. Luke was subsequently removed from the credits.”

Oh really?

https://www.allmusic.com/album/savior-mw0003148443

Then why is he still credited as a songwriter in here? :oprah:

Avenues

The sad part is we might not even know how many songs might have NotADr.Puke's hands behind them :interestinga:

Ouch, My back hurts.

Ooolong

Oh really?

https://www.allmusic.com/album/savior-mw0003148443

Then why is he still credited as a songwriter in here? :oprah:

Okay, cool, you’re still missing the part where Iggy stated the only reason he was credited to begin with is because of agreements and that she didn’t actually work with him. His credits have also been removed on a lot of other sites, but I’m glad you managed to find one that hasn’t removed them. 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

sipthistea
4 minutes ago, Ooolong said:

Okay, cool, you’re still missing the part where Iggy stated the only reason he was credited to begin with is because of agreements and that she didn’t actually work with him. His credits have also been removed on a lot of other sites, but I’m glad you managed to find one that hasn’t removed them. 

Well, it wasn't that hard to find. It's still on Tidal and Apple Music, so I wouldn't really call that "credits removed". 

Ooolong
7 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Well, it wasn't that hard to find. It's still on Tidal and Apple Music, so I wouldn't really call that "credits removed". 

cool cool

The Unbannable Chanteuse

Mr Mirko

leave your arguments aside pros and cons. I would love to hear the audio version of them. Will Xtina ever ?

Mr Mirko

the saddest part is that this performance is much better than original duet with Migos.

Archived