7 hours ago, The Bling said:

I hope when they come back they've changed their name to Forth Harmony :air:

Or they've got a new member

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Blake said:

I've said how genuine Little Mix are from the get go, nice to see other people realising. :whitney:

And 1D isn't a charade, they actually are doing projects in the future, sis. 

I'm sure in the beginning, they were probably a bit put-out by getting put into a group as they came for solo glory but when they realised how good they sounded together and how much they were getting along, they maybe thought it wasn't going to be so bad. And I'm sure having hit after hit helped a little too. As long as your group shows promise, you'll want to work together and be friends. But if, like 5H, you're two-hit wonders who can't even get a gold certification and are performing at theatres and auditoriums after 3 albums, you likely won't feel like making it work is worth it, pardon the pun. I think Simon Cowell did a better job at making the public care about Little Mix as well. I just wish he could have tried harder to make them big in America.

How do you know that 1D are planning on getting back together, though? The more time rolls on, the more I'm doubting it. Harry's flying high with solo success and a tour, Liam's still working on his debut album and has a baby and a live-in girlfriend now, Louis is still getting over his mum's death, hasn't put out his debut album, is involved in that football team and has occasional childcare responsibilities and Niall's just enjoying kicking it with his solo album. Zayn obviously will never come back. So, it's hard to imagine that they'll get back anytime soon. Harry sounds like he's on the brink of wanting to release another album too. I think they've been out of the limelight as a group for so long that the thought of getting back together just seems a bit pointless now. Is the public even here for comebacks anymore?

Blake
28 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

How do you know that 1D are planning on getting back together, though? The more time rolls on, the more I'm doubting it. Harry's flying high with solo success and a tour, Liam's still working on his debut album and has a baby and a live-in girlfriend now, Louis is still getting over his mum's death, hasn't put out his debut album, is involved in that football team and has occasional childcare responsibilities and Niall's just enjoying kicking it with his solo album. Zayn obviously will never come back. So, it's hard to imagine that they'll get back anytime soon. Harry sounds like he's on the brink of wanting to release another album too. I think they've been out of the limelight as a group for so long that the thought of getting back together just seems a bit pointless now. Is the public even here for comebacks anymore?

Harry indeed is bringing out a second record. Liam's live-in girlfriend is apparently looking to split. Louis is JUST about to announce his debut album and he doesn't do any childcare since it's not his child at all, it's just a part of his major closeting debacle. Niall is the main one who wants to re-form, along with Liam. They've said they're aiming to do a project together in 2019 or 2020 and that it's set in stone, they just have to find a time to come together in their schedules to discuss.

1D's biggest supporter here signing out.

giphy.gif

StrawberryBlond
1 minute ago, Blake said:

Harry indeed is bringing out a second record. Liam's live-in girlfriend is apparently looking to split. Louis is JUST about to announce his debut album and he doesn't do any childcare since it's not his child at all, it's just a part of his major closeting debacle. Niall is the main one who wants to re-form, along with Liam. They've said they're aiming to do a project together in 2019 or 2020 and that it's set in stone, they just have to find a time to come together in their schedules to discuss.

1D's biggest supporter here signing out.

giphy.gif

True, Cheryl and Liam are probably going to break it off real soon but that doesn't mean that he won't still be wanting to spend time with his child, and baby or not (seriously, that 'Freddie is fake' conspiracy is intriguing) Louis is dealing with a lot right now. They're the ones that are really putting a spanner in the works because their debut albums still aren't out yet. If that was done, there wouldn't be any real reason to have failed to reform yet. But as it is, until this is done, reunions seem out of the picture for the forseeable future. As you said, 2019/2020 at the earliest. That's a long time in pop music years.

Archived