💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

5H takes hiatus

Noah

Featured Posts

weed

Camila cackles as she’s scrolling through twitter, stumbling upon their hiatus letter 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
highlikegaga

9281912g.gif

see what happens when you throw unnecessary shade?

i hope they can bounce back, but so far Camila's had the last laugh

SWhaaaat

This is sad to hear, I really like them and was anticipating their next album after Fifth Harmony ( which was a bit of a let down). But anyways hope they can come again in the future and continue their work as Fifth Harmony 

serious.gif

Spoiler

I know their names just because one of my fav youtubers stan them and thought I'll check em out but again nothing appealed to me :interestinga:

Spoiler

except the camren thing :lolly::ladyhaha:

katya zamo is not only my spirit animal

River

Enjoy the gif I made

giphy.gif

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blake
4 hours ago, Laceface said:

Isn't this what One Direction said? 

Yep. But One Direction DO actually intend to get back together for projects in the future. 

Laceface
2 minutes ago, Blake said:

Yep. But One Direction DO actually intend to get back together for projects in the future. 

I guess so, the difference is no one would care if 5H came back or not :sweat: I think Cowell gave up on them

StrawberryBlond

The predictable "we're going on a break to do our own thing but we'll be back" announcement. So transparent. They must think we're idiots. At least 1D are still maintaining the charade after nearly 2.5 years (and who knows, we might get a farewell album out of them as a four-piece and/or a farewell greatest hits tour) but I don't see these girls maintaining the illusion for more than a year. They dislike each other so bad, you can tell. They can't wait to break away and will get the first hint of success as a cue to announce the official disbandment. Once they start having their own moments as individuals (Camila and Lauren featuring on other artists songs respectively), you know the group's days are numbered. They entered the game as soloists, they don't really want to be part of a band. Little Mix are probably the only manufactured group out there who have become genuinely happy with the new arrangement and are highly unlikely to ever branch out as soloists now because they know they'd be nothing. They only way they'd ever go solo is when and if they finally decide to end the group, if none of them have ever left. They even said that if one of them wanted to leave, they'd automatically want to finish the group because it wouldn't feel right with 3 of them and they wouldn't replace them with a new member either. Say you what you like about manufactured groups but their friendship is the real deal. I really think the 5H girls need to be realistic, though. The only one who stands the slightest chance of having any level of success is Lauren. I don't know who's gassing the others, telling them that they've got it.

Blake
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

The predictable "we're going on a break to do our own thing but we'll be back" announcement. So transparent. They must think we're idiots. At least 1D are still maintaining the charade after nearly 2.5 years (and who knows, we might get a farewell album out of them as a four-piece and/or a farewell greatest hits tour) but I don't see these girls maintaining the illusion for more than a year. They dislike each other so bad, you can tell. They can't wait to break away and will get the first hint of success as a cue to announce the official disbandment. Once they start having their own moments as individuals (Camila and Lauren featuring on other artists songs respectively), you know the group's days are numbered. They entered the game as soloists, they don't really want to be part of a band. Little Mix are probably the only manufactured group out there who have become genuinely happy with the new arrangement and are highly unlikely to ever branch out as soloists now because they know they'd be nothing. They only way they'd ever go solo is when and if they finally decide to end the group, if none of them have ever left. They even said that if one of them wanted to leave, they'd automatically want to finish the group because it wouldn't feel right with 3 of them and they wouldn't replace them with a new member either. Say you what you like about manufactured groups but their friendship is the real deal. I really think the 5H girls need to be realistic, though. The only one who stands the slightest chance of having any level of success is Lauren. I don't know who's gassing the others, telling them that they've got it.

I've said how genuine Little Mix are from the get go, nice to see other people realising. :whitney:

And 1D isn't a charade, they actually are doing projects in the future, sis. 

Archived