Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When will Vegas tickets go on sale?

GagaUnderYou

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou

Shouldn't they have been announced by now? How long did it take for JLo or Britney's show to be announced? Anyone know? 

ryanripley

i feel like the first gaga news after a tour cancellation shouldn't be tickets to the next show tbh :rip: 

i think they'll do a few months of other stuff so people forget how the JWT ended

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

DaftFameMonster
17 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i feel like the first gaga news after a tour cancellation shouldn't be tickets to the next show tbh :rip: 

i think they'll do a few months of other stuff so people forget how the JWT ended

This sounds logical tbh. My guess is sometime in the summer amongst the ASIB news or whatever else Gags has decided to get up to. 

Edonis

They’ll be bundled with LG6, so obviously the official announcement will come shortly after the new lead :sis:

Eggsy
29 minutes ago, GagaUnderYou said:

Shouldn't they have been announced by now? How long did it take for JLo or Britney's show to be announced? Anyone know? 

They have gone on sale, Problem is Britney is secretly hacking all the ticket outlets and covering it up.. 

TimisaMonster

I'm sure it'll be when Gaga is campaigning for ASIB they'll ask about Vegas and Gaga will let people know when she'll be starting and when tickets are available 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Zilla

I hope sooner rather than later because although this sounds selfish, I want to know if the vacation week I picked is one where it started already because my plan was to vacation in Vegas when she starts. I had to pick a year's worth of vacation last January so the suspense is killing me :sharon:

Of course her health comes first, I'm just chomping at the bit for anything Gaga related at this point because it kinda scares me how quiet things are, if that's any indication of how hurt she is idk :ohno:

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

ryanripley
7 minutes ago, Zilla said:

I hope sooner rather than later because although this sounds selfish, I want to know if the vacation week I picked is one where it started already because my plan was to vacation in Vegas when she starts. I had to pick a year's worth of vacation last January so the suspense is killing me :sharon:

Of course her health comes first, I'm just chomping at the bit for anything Gaga related at this point because it kinda scares me how quiet things are, if that's any indication of how hurt she is idk :ohno:

if it helps, she's been back home for almost a week or so which means she's feeling a lot better and no longer in need of the fibro centre in oregon :happy: she was also stopped at video studio yesterday (i'm not sure if you saw that) which points heavily to the JWT dvd nearing completion

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Born To Slay

Britney's went on sale mid-September and the show started the last week of December of that year.

scallywally

Britney's final leg Sep - Dec went on sale 14th April before so that would be next month. 

Archived