Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy Shades Taylor on Idol

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

monsterdino
24 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Look who's talking... :air: 

I hate Taylor's personality with a passion but Katy should just stfu about vocal abilities.

I think she was indicating that she doesnt like her as a person not as a vocalist :rip: 

all of u are doing the most lmfao

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
10 minutes ago, Economy said:

I'll believe it when I see it :neyde:

23 minutes ago, Killa said:

I'm stanning Katy so much in this show, i can't wait for her next album and see if she comes on top again. TBH i see Gagz and Katy on top very soon. So exciting omg

Guys, she already said she's a power bottom :poot:

G.U.Y Lyrics:

"I don't need to be on top to know I'm worth it 'cause I'm strong enough to know the truth" 

KingRedd
2 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

I think she was indicating that she doesnt like her as a person not as a vocalist :rip: 

Right lmao people lack common sense these days 

May I Read You? 😎

Andrew Warhola

Good thing I stan an unproblematic fav, whose first 5F2 preview wasn't a clip of her saying that she wants Madonna to push her up against a wall and kiss her and tell her she's a piece of sh*t.

8dd79795b7b9c14750aa4666ffe4fcd8.jpg

she's a party girl with a bad habit for drugs

TimisaMonster

What else could she say?

She already banned her songs from being played lol

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

monsterdino
7 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Right lmao people lack common sense these days 

ikr ugh

OBEY

she doesn't shade Taylor but hopefully y'all believing that made your day less uneventful  

imwoahvicky

Katy was probably taken aback for a moment so give her a break :awkney: obviously she felt put on the spot and didn't know what to say (and we know she isn't friends with Taylor) so she just attempted to say something positive but hesitated :shrug: 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

jaXXXon
48 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Have you even watched the video? They clearly edited it to sound like she was shading her and she CLEARLY was.

The guy goes "I love Taylor Swift" and Katy goes LITERALLY "I like her as... well.. as a songwriter", the background music stops and the guy laughs and she does too. 

Your hearing is clearly impaired if you don't hear it. Watch it again.

PS. If someone says they like someone and you like them back, you say "Oh, I like her too" and NOT "Well, I like her as well (mumble)... as a songwriter." Why would she only like her songwriting? Because she's implying she ONLY likes her songwriting. 

Besides, we all know they hate each other's guts, so I don't know why it's so hard to believe.

God, some of you are so dense :saladga:

LordEnigma
30 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Have you even watched the video? They clearly edited it to sound like she was shading her and she CLEARLY was.

The guy goes "I love Taylor Swift" and Katy goes LITERALLY "I like her as... well.. as a songwriter", the background music stops and the guy laughs and she does too. 

PS. If someone says they like someone and you like them back, you say "Oh, I like her too" and NOT "Well, I like her as well (mumble)... as a songwriter." Why would she only like her songwriting? Because she's implying she ONLY likes her songwriting. 

Besides, we all know they hate each other's guts, so I don't know why it's so hard to believe.

Yet you are the one writing an analysis about a dumb celebrity feud that doesn’t matter...

Irrelevant
34 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Nvm lol

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived