💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How to Deal With Fake Fans

Pop Music

Featured Posts

Pop Music

So have you ever been in this situation. 

New Person: Hi! How are you 

You: Good

New Person: (looks you up and down notices a gaga shirt) Oh so your a fan of Lady Gaga. I loved her when I was a kid My favorite song is Poker Face 

You: :triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered::triggered:

I cannot tell you how many times i've experienced this. Have you ever experienced something similar? And if so how do you handle it and what do you say??

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ryanripley

my version of this situation goes more like this:

New Person: (looks you up and down notices a gaga shirt) lol f*g

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Borislshere

How does that make them a fake fan? :emma: maybe they’re not as hardcore as most fans but that doesn’t make them any less of one. 

vinster13

me:

New Person: (looks you up and down notices a gaga shirt) *looks at me with a concerned expression*

You: BUY ARTPOP ON ITUNES 

SlaeUrAnus

New person: Hi! How are you?

New person: (Looks you up and down - notices a Gaga shirt) "Has she still got a ****?"

You: :triggered: 

In my messy era.

4 minutes ago, seXXX dreams said:

me:

New Person: (looks you up and down notices a gaga shirt) *looks at me with a concerned expression*

You: BUY ARTPOP ON ITUNES 

They better give the receipts too after buying :grr: :koons:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

Honestly I’ve never experienced this before. I think people are more shook to find out I actually like Lady Gaga’s music. :ladyhaha:

Edonis

Honestly, suggest some newer music. For example, “oh wow really? I love that song! Maybe you should check out some of her newer music! I love _____ from *album*, you should give it a listen!” 

And then carry on with your day :selena:

Retron

I'd launch an aggressive verbal takedown that leaves them shook and purchasing ARTPOP on iTunes.

LadyLuca

No. actually i was a flop fan.

Them: oh so you went to a concert. which one?

Me: yea...uhm...Lady Gaga

Them:  Oh thats gay

Me: haha yea- my best friend forced me

Imaginary best friend: :triggered:

Mirrion Rizzons

not gonna lie though, I'm a huge gaga fan and poker face is my top 5 songs from her. Its a lyrical masterpiece and her catchiest song (catchiest doesn't mean best though) but try not to get annoyed, at least they actually like her and don't hate on her :)

QueenGa

Just tell them you're a stan for the Italian queen, promote ARTPOP & steal their coins, and walk away like nothing happened

gFkPXoXIao.gif

Poissonche

They're not fake fans, they're casual listeners. "I loved her when I was a kid" does not mean "OMFG I STAN HER SHE'S MY GODDESS". You ain't a fake fan if you're not pretending to be a fan ;)

But this thread is getting me to think that I should wear my JWT shirt more often in public. These 45$ should get honored and remembered much more.

Archived