💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is a psychic

NotMyFlop

Featured Posts

NotMyFlop

In the later 2000s, unknown singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germonatta graced the stage at NYU and performed two songs -- Captivated and Electric Kiss. 

Spoiler

Ultimately, she got third place in the competition. :triggered: However, during her song Electric Kiss, Stefani sang the words "I'm gonna change the world with my lips." 

A few years later and her self-prophecy became true. With the stage name of Lady Gaga, she propelled into international superstardom. Within two years, she became one of the most innovative forces in the industry, with three #1 songs and multiple other top 10 hits -- the world was obsessed with her. Gaga had groundbreaking music, visuals and pioneered internet stardom and the "fandom" culture as we know it today. Gaga became a leader for the LGBTQIA+ movement, giving them a game-changing anthem. Even though there were controversies, she has managed to shine, becoming one of the most respected and versatile artists in the entire industry. Just last year, Gaga performed on the biggest stage in the world -- the Superbowl. Immediately, it became lauded as one of the best of all time. Not too bad for the 2nd runner-up at an NYU competition. 

But, what Gaga said was true; She changed the world with her lips. 

shame

Dedication and perseverance can be magical. The fact that she had faith in her dreams, the power of hard work and her potential is what makes her a psychic in essence :diane: 

angels forever, forever angels

Bad Monster Kid

I don’t think her hip would have broke if she was physic. 

weed
29 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

I don’t think her hip would have broke if she was physic. 

She’s psychic not God :derpga:

Bloodyjack
1 hour ago, NotMyFlop said:

In the later 2000s, unknown singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germonatta graced the stage at NYU and performed two songs -- Captivated and Electric Kiss. 

Reveal hidden contents

Ultimately, she got third place in the competition. :triggered: However, during her song Electric Kiss, Stefani sang the words "I'm gonna change the world with my lips." 

A few years later and her self-prophecy became true. With the stage name of Lady Gaga, she propelled into international superstardom. Within two years, she became one of the most innovative forces in the industry, with three #1 songs and multiple other top 10 hits -- the world was obsessed with her. Gaga had groundbreaking music, visuals and pioneered internet stardom and the "fandom" culture as we know it today. Gaga became a leader for the LGBTQIA+ movement, giving them a game-changing anthem. Even though there were controversies, she has managed to shine, becoming one of the most respected and versatile artists in the entire industry. Just last year, Gaga performed on the biggest stage in the world -- the Superbowl. Immediately, it became lauded as one of the best of all time. Not too bad for the 2nd runner-up at an NYU competition. 

But, what Gaga said was true; She changed the world with her lips. 

The analogy is a reach but it's a great song and I'm glad she's successful

TimisaMonster

Change the world with my lips

Even if it breaks my hip

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

derpmonster

And much more. Like predicting her whole career ahead of time. :giggle: Paparazzi, its music video, Joanne on the Fame and BTW...

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

Metropolis
3 hours ago, giskardsb said:

Captivated is still her best actual songwriting.

Preach! :saladga:

Archived