Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Extremely Unpopular Opinion: Elvis Is More Overrated Than MJ & More

Dunk96

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, dit said:

MJ wrote most of his songs (actually I think all of his music after he went solo). He even produced or co produced all of his songs. He made his own choreography and had a massive hand in his stage productions. He was literally one of the most involved artists of all time. It's really cool when you think of it! Usually artists who are too hands on tend to burn out quick but his star burned bright for years (until the controversies plagued him)  :S

That's great. I presumed he did all of that, but wasn't so sure because I don't know that much about him. I respect artists who are involved like that. He is a legend.

Lazlo

aaronyoji

yeah elvis is kind of known for mimicking black artists and going into their spaces and biting their style he's now seen as overrated for good reason. 

Inferno

This is the now popular opinion what are you talking about. Michael Jackson is protected even from being labeled the child molester he probably was. Everyone just conveniently forgets about that when if it were anyone else they'd be done.

Evan Peters
2 minutes ago, Inferno said:

This is the now popular opinion what are you talking about. Michael Jackson is protected even from being labeled the child molester he probably was. Everyone just conveniently forgets about that when if it were anyone else they'd be done.

how you gonna say he's being protected by his label when you can't even write a claim that has any significance evidence to back it, let alone the usage of 'probably.'  

emma roberts is an abuser

Inferno
7 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

how you gonna say he's being protected by his label when you can't even write a claim that has any significance evidence to back it, let alone the usage of 'probably.'  

I didn't say anything about a label. I said hes protected as in a vast majority of people, particularly music journalists and buffs, completely shy away from ever saying anything negative about him post-death. Its always just "hes the king blah blah hes iconic blah blah". And they shy away from ever talking about the onslaught of molestation claims which in this era of "me too" I find it odd for it to be so conveniently shoved under the rug. When as we know with anyone else even if its just a claim, its taken incredibly seriously.

The Child
6 minutes ago, Inferno said:

He wasn’t a child molester gosh :saladga:

Let him rest in peace and stop spreading false rumors about him. He has been in court and everything was proven to be made up so please just stop.

Oh I also reported your post.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Inferno
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

He wasn’t a child molester gosh :saladga:

Let him rest in peace and stop spreading false rumors about him. He has been in court and everything was proven to be made up so please just stop.

Oh I also reported your post.

Nothing was proven to be made up.

The fact that you are all getting so defensive about this just proves my point. And the fact that you reported my post is so petty and ridiculous.

The Child
1 minute ago, Inferno said:

Nothing was proven to be made up.

The fact that you are all getting so defensive about this just proves my point. And the fact that you reported my post is so petty and ridiculous.

Yes it was, I suggest you go do some research. The parents forced their kids to lie cause many things said by these kids had many inconsistencies. And I’m not getting defensive I just think that attacking a person who can no longer defend himself is petty and ridiculous.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Inferno
1 minute ago, CrazyMonster said:

Yes it was, I suggest you go do some research. The parents forced their kids to lie cause many things said by these kids had many inconsistencies. And I’m not getting defensive I just think that attacking a person who can no longer defend himself is petty and ridiculous.

And they can't be forced to lie about lying to cover up his actions? He was quite powerful you know. And the accusations have not ended post-court post-death. They're just not talked about. I wonder why..

And quite honestly I can care less if you find it rude. I think its hypocritical for people to be on a moral high horse and then cherry pick when they want to be about a cause or not. If you take other molestation claims seriously but consciously choose to shove all of his under a rug then thats on the individual. But its majorly hypocritical.

The Child
9 minutes ago, Inferno said:

And they can't be forced to lie about lying to cover up his actions? He was quite powerful you know. And the accusations have not ended post-court post-death. They're just not talked about. I wonder why..

And quite honestly I can care less if you find it rude. I think its hypocritical for people to be on a moral high horse and then cherry pick when they want to be about a cause or not. If you take other molestation claims seriously but consciously choose to shove all of his under a rug then thats on the individual. But its majorly hypocritical.

Yeah I know that the accusations have not ended post-court & post-death. I’m actually quite informed when it comes to this sad part of his career and I’m telling you he wasn’t a child molester. 

Inferno
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Yeah I know that the accusations have not ended post-court & post-death. I’m actually quite informed when it comes to this sad part of his career and I’m telling you he wasn’t a child molester. 

Thats nice but you and I both don't know the truth and ignoring the fact that SO many people have claimed he was should tell you something.

But thats all I have left to say on the subject. If anyone quotes me again in this thread im not returning. Discussing this objectively with MJ fanatics is about as pointless as arguing with the beyhive or 2009 era monsters.

The Child
14 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Thats nice but you and I both don't know the truth and ignoring the fact that SO many people have claimed he was should tell you something.

But thats all I have left to say on the subject. If anyone quotes me again in this thread im not returning. Discussing this objectively with MJ fanatics is about as pointless as arguing with the beyhive or 2009 era monsters.

But I’m not even a MJ fanactic. Up until a few months ago I still thought he was a child molester but I decided to do my own research and I ended up finding so many things I was quite shocked. So many audio files and all proving that all the accusations were indeed false.

Archived