💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Njpw world have me confused

Bloodyjack

Featured Posts

Bloodyjack

I still don't know why I'm asking this question on a lady gaga forum but it just felt right. So basically I joined njpw a couple of months back and tried to login today because there's a big ppv tonight but I haven't used it in a while and have forgot my password so I clicked on forgot password but then it asked me to register my birthdate but yets say I was a lil bit tipsy when I made the account and accidentally put in the incorrect birthdate so then I tried emailing them but even just to send an email I have to pass a security question. like honestly WTF who has to pass a security question just to send an email and the question was what date did you join the sight, who honestly remembers the exact date they joined an online service especially if it was a long time ago. I can remember the year and month but just not the date. Any ideas??

Retron

This is kind of the reason I've resisted signing up. The site doesn't look like it has the best usability for non-Japanese speakers. My friend signed up years ago before it went global, and he couldn't unsub because it was asking for a Japanese captcha to do so.

Bloodyjack
10 minutes ago, Retron said:

This is kind of the reason I've resisted signing up. The site doesn't look like it has the best usability for non-Japanese speakers. My friend signed up years ago before it went global, and he couldn't unsub because it was asking for a Japanese captcha to do so.

I know it's awful I've gotten myself into a right mess. Did manage to watch without it

Archived